Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudechis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is flozilla?
He's the guy that got a vulak axe yesterday since Apex gutted their DKP system and made it identical to the Empire system that Symbiotic has been bitching about for the last 20 pages
Old 04-13-2017, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heebo, you using that word identical wrong

jsyk
Old 04-13-2017, 04:59 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Doesn't matter who got what off a vulak kill when Apex is falling apart people were going to complain.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedkelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So apex scraps dkp system and gives vuulak loot to bama boys 3 weeks after they join their guild.

Lol.

Tune bro.....every guild bama boys been apart of they have left after getting pixelw going back to Holocuast days...akinn got a dhb and bounced outta the guild like he won the lottery.

You probably should have done some research before this move. I guess you need em tho so makes sense, eta till bama boys berg and quit? I say 3-4 weeks from now.

gotta have some bergers in the guild under your control to stroke the ego, right babe?

tune thinks he can coach and father them into having a lot of heart and cohesive loyalty, all to stroke his ego

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-13-2017, 08:30 PM
Banned

items have zero value on this server

it's all the same
Old 04-14-2017, 09:44 AM
Banned

KILLS VULAK AT 4AM

STILL LOSES EVERY PVP ENCOUNTER THUS FAR

CLAIMS TO BE WINNING ON PVP SERVER
Old 04-14-2017, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's the guy that got a vulak axe yesterday since Apex gutted their DKP system and made it identical to the Empire system that Symbiotic has been bitching about for the last 20 pages
Only one Knight (Weta) got velious best in slot pixels in <Empire> I can't think of any Paladin or Shadowknight that walked away with any faction leader heads / vulak items besides him. (there may have been one more perhaps, I'm trying to be generous here)

With council there will be at least 4 Knights getting best in slot items in <Apex>, and Flozilla was just the first. He'll be seeing a Dain Head / Tormax Head / Yelinak Head long before Useful. (grats 80+ members and a 3 day raid week we'll stifle you dry and underman everything @ hongkong hours) So it seems pretty different to me. And for curious parties, I'm fine with Flozilla grabbin that Axe.. wasn't gonna kill Vulak without our new croots anyway =)
Old 04-14-2017, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

Whatever keeps people immersed man. Don't need to min max to kill Vulak, just 40 warm bodies with Walmart gear to either kill it, or to contest it. Let's not undervalue the <Ragnarok> Soulfire team, they do work.
Old 04-14-2017, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we'll stifle you dry and underman everything @ hongkong hours)
im fine with this. i don't give a shit about items. i want people who play here to suffer and have as miserable experience as possible.

i win
Old 04-14-2017, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Suffering is 14 hour dozekars and entire raid days with no pixels for 80+ people.