Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-09-2022, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saying I am wrong means nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay so we've established shaman has no place in this hypothetical best 4 man caster group outside of a niche mob or two. You keep bringing up Ixiblat which is one of very few situations where I think shaman might be helpful.

There ya have it boys and girls. If you want the best 4 man caster group for Ixiblat and maybe 1-2 other things put a shaman in there. For 1-60 and 95% of everything else at 60 pick something else.

End of thread.

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Old 09-09-2022, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's going to keep posting no matter what we do. Otherwise I'd probably agree with you. He so very clearly has lost and has no leg left to stand on but even in this state I wouldn't be surprised he breaks 1000 posts here.
Lol yeah you’re probably right.

Still a very satisfactory result backing him into a corner like this and a great way to head into Friday happy hour.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol yeah you’re probably right.

Still a very satisfactory result backing him into a corner like this and a great way to head into Friday happy hour.
Again, this childish game doesn't get you anywhere. You can keep saying this all you want, but you can't even prove where I said something 30 minutes ago. I am not sure how you think you can prove anything else.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, this childish game doesn't get you anywhere. You can keep saying this all you want, but you can't even prove where I said something 30 minutes ago. I am not sure how you think you can prove anything else.
Stop posting. You're done. You trapped yourself with your own words and no longer have any shred of a credible argument to cling to. Bring a shaman for ixiblat otherwise something else is better. We're done here.

Old 09-09-2022, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Stop posting. You're done. You trapped yourself with your own words and no longer have any shred of a credible argument to cling to. Bring a shaman for ixiblat otherwise something else is better. We're done here.
Nope. Your troll posting does not make you correct.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Nope. Your troll posting does not make you correct.
You calling me a troll or whining like an infant about memes and insults doesn't change the facts. You talked yourself into a corner that you can't escape from. The post history is clear. You have no argument and further posts just continue to embarrass yourself. Please stop posting now. Thank you.

Old 09-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You calling me a troll or whining like an infant about memes and insults doesn't change the facts. You talked yourself into a corner that you can't escape from. The post history is clear. You have no argument and further posts just continue to embarrass yourself. Please stop posting now. Thank you.
How did I do that?

Your troll posting history doesn't go away just because you try and hand wave it away. You have already admitted to trolling me when you can't get your way.

Quote:
The post history is clear. Your stupidity and stubbornness forces troll behavior cause nothing else gets through your thick skull.

I'll repeat it just in case it hasn't been said before: The post history is clear.

P.S. The post history is clear
Old 09-09-2022, 05:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
How did I do that?

Your troll posting history doesn't go away just because you try and hand wave it away. You have already admitted to trolling me when you can't get your way.
Trolling doesn't invalidate facts no matter how much you wish it did. You big crybaby. Give the complaining a rest. Also stop posting you have nothing left to say. You've admitted shaman is only the best option in a handful of niche situations and therefore does not belong in the "Best 4 person all caster/priest group" as the topic of this thread is asking. A couple niche things at 60 does not qualify for best overall. Sorry to break it to ya.

Old 09-09-2022, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trolling doesn't invalidate facts no matter how much you wish it did. You big crybaby. Give the complaining a rest. Also stop posting you have nothing left to say. You've admitted shaman is only the best option in a handful of niche situations and therefore does not belong in the "Best 4 person all caster/priest group" as the topic of this thread is asking. A couple niche things at 60 does not qualify for best overall. Sorry to break it to ya.
Thanks for admitting you are trolling, again. It does invalidate your points, because it is clear you are not interested in having a genuine debate. You just want to "win" against me for some silly reason. I got you angry, and you want revenge. That doesn't mean you are correct. It shows you are willing to go to any length to try and "win", even if you are wrong.
Old 09-09-2022, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Thanks for admitting you are trolling, again. It does invalidate your points, because it is clear you are not interested in having a genuine debate. You just want to "win" against me for some silly reason. I got you angry, and you want revenge. That doesn't mean you are correct.
Thanks for admitting defeat by latching on to the only talking point you haven't talked yourself out of. Complaining that people are trolling or calling you names. Sorry that's all you got left buddy. Unfortunately the thread topic isn't "Who trolls the least?" so what you're discussing isn't really relevant to the topic at hand. Facts are not invalidated by trolling no matter how much you wish that to be the case.