Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2022, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, maybe my commie traps are instinctual and not always deliberate
Tasty brain poison

Quote:
Apparently, we should take our “Ironic Left” cult leaders seriously, but not always literally.
Old 06-19-2022, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because unlike all of those other empires, I live within this one

And our atrocity density through our relatively short existence is a lot higher than the others, we'll overtake all of them at this rate

And unlike all of the others, we're the only ones threatening the continued existence of humanity on Earth

Yes, you are describing a pro-America position here, minus the fanboy shit about the nebulous and poorly defined concept of "the West"
It's not nebulous at all. It generally means western european values and systems of governance and justice that were inculcated for centuries. As opposed to say, any of the many wonderful islamic theocracies (or china, or russia, or a million other places) where if you criticize the government you're disappeared quickly.

I've posted this before and I know you still probably won't watch it, but for me it's really worth revisiting now and then, if you have some notion that what is "western" is hard to define. And I really encourage anyone to look up this entire debate and hear both sides, it's an hour or so that is well worth your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_CDzGar1Wg
Old 06-19-2022, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Basically Satan is a robot incapable of feeling emotion and god tried round 2 by mixing his new flesh tech with his robots he made in round 1 to make us. Now the unfeeling cold and calculated robots are trying to get us to build an empire in their name.

Meditation (Prayer) is the true key to the outer reaches of the universe, not some tin can rocket ship!
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-19-2022 at 05:14 PM..
Old 06-19-2022, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not nebulous at all. It generally means western european values and systems of governance and justice that were inculcated for centuries. As opposed to say, any of the many wonderful islamic theocracies (or china, or russia, or a million other places) where if you criticize the government you're disappeared quickly.

I've posted this before and I know you still probably won't watch it, but for me it's really worth revisiting now and then, if you have some notion that what is "western" is hard to define. And I really encourage anyone to look up this entire debate and hear both sides, it's an hour or so that is well worth your time.

TLDR: White skin is the right skin.
Old 06-19-2022, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TIL russia is black country.
Old 06-19-2022, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I watched this. It was not worth my time

Also, it's only eight minutes, not an hour.

You absorb way too much propaganda, my man. "Western values" have always been spread by violence, are maintained by violence, and will be protected by violence

There's far more dead bodies involved in this than the military atrocities the media actually notices and picks up on
Old 06-19-2022, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will save you the time

I listen to Chapo Trap House if I feel like laughing or hearing about a bizarre movie, or a roast of some journalist. I do not use it for history. That book was boring and a money grab by rich dudes.

I prefer Behind the Bastards and Citations Needed, if we're gonna talk about podcasts.
Old 06-19-2022, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

[Hormone blockers intensify]

Quote:
The international swimming federation said transgender women who had experienced male puberty could not compete in women’s events.
Old 06-20-2022, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I watched this. It was not worth my time

Also, it's only eight minutes, not an hour.

You absorb way too much propaganda, my man. "Western values" have always been spread by violence, are maintained by violence, and will be protected by violence

There's far more dead bodies involved in this than the military atrocities the media actually notices and picks up on
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Bantu spread through violence too my man, our history is not one of justice. It’s very rare for people to prioritize learning, compassion, ethics, and stable political structures. That’s why we used to teach Latin and Greek, so that people like yourself would understand that athens 2500 years ago was more advanced than North Korea is today

It has very little to do with race. I am Adobeheart but I believe in Athenian democracy more than most rednecks who believe in fentanyl more than they believe in personal liberty. /shrug
Old 06-20-2022, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Hmmm I didn’t say that, I said that to point to violence as uniquely western is untrue

Bad faith words in mouth BS as usual Jib
Closed Thread