Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-02-2023, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 minutes of straight drunken nonsense is maybe not something everyone would find worthwhile to watch lol
im pretty sure that alot of people would prefer this style over a monotonous and sterile commentary
Old 04-05-2023, 01:16 AM
Banned

Witch opinion requested
Old 04-05-2023, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm not actually a witch, though i like to imagine i could eat like one. i survived 30bad and various mono "hacks" so bring it on tbh.

had to look up false communion, and i still don't understand how that act could poison a cannibal who eats a hell-bound christian. you would think the knowledge that the victim died believing their soul was doomed to eternal damnation would just make the meal better, right?

so nifty that it can write poems so well though!

Quote:
In the name of God they come, with fiery zeal,
To mold us in their image, make us kneel,
Their tongues are sharp, their eyes aglow,
And they'll not stop until we know,

Their way is the only way,
And to stray is to face a price to pay,
Their doctrine is our only guide,
And anything else must be denied.

We're warned of hell and eternal fire,
If we don't conform and never tire,
Of praising God and doing right,
And following their rules both day and night.

But what of love and empathy,
And all the things that make us free?
Why must we live in fear and dread,
And follow blindly what they've said?

Their grip is tight, their hold is strong,
And those who question are often wrong,
But I'll keep fighting for what I believe,
And won't let them control or deceive.
Old 04-05-2023, 04:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally got around to watching ur latest video.

It was ok.

Not super great.

I feel like I abandoned red.

It's for the best tho. Definitely time to move on.
Roll half elves,
Equip cultural,
Do it again.

If I roll enough half elves on RED i’ll discover new race/class/deity combos.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-05-2023, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

dude live is down right now for maintnance (LOL)

butt !

GUESS WHAt

THE PLAGUESOURCER ARMOR IS ALL RED AS FUCK

its badass

i amm make screenshot soon

i jut have cap, gloves, and 2x bracer to go then i'm done, only took me 3 days lol

it would have made a good 10 minute video journey with some good comedic editing and comentary about the snakes and drop rate and how society is collapsing because ppl can't spend three days pushing buttons anymore for their loots and maybe a commenatry about what snake tastes like and favorfite food - irony is the hardest part isn't the big drops its the little drops and its stupid u need so many lol

it was a good reason to hang around qeynos qua ducts for awhikle tho and the qeynos hills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

p.s. i feel like a dead thing irl so u will prob not get that video anytime soon, it would be good tho!

i even hailed pizyjn lol she is bringing something to varsoon, mebbe gotta give fleshy orb and gbs to varsoon for a secret quest? maybe two other items we dont know about ?

also i think u where supposed to be able to bring more heads to kurne rextula than just por ol tumpies
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-05-2023 at 10:06 AM..
Old 04-05-2023, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm not actually a witch, though i like to imagine i could eat like one. i survived 30bad and various mono "hacks" so bring it on tbh.

had to look up false communion, and i still don't understand how that act could poison a cannibal who eats a hell-bound christian. you would think the knowledge that the victim died believing their soul was doomed to eternal damnation would just make the meal better, right?

so nifty that it can write poems so well though!
Literal poison. And then they eat his (poisoned) flesh and drink his (poisoned) blood.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

The fruit and labor of poisoned souls support the industrial complexes.
Old 04-05-2023, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude live is down right now for maintnance (LOL)

butt !

GUESS WHAt

THE PLAGUESOURCER ARMOR IS ALL RED AS FUCK

its badass

i amm make screenshot soon

i jut have cap, gloves, and 2x bracer to go then i'm done, only took me 3 days lol

it would have made a good 10 minute video journey with some good comedic editing and comentary about the snakes and drop rate and how society is collapsing because ppl can't spend three days pushing buttons anymore for their loots and maybe a commenatry about what snake tastes like and favorfite food - irony is the hardest part isn't the big drops its the little drops and its stupid u need so many lol

it was a good reason to hang around qeynos qua ducts for awhikle tho and the qeynos hills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

p.s. i feel like a dead thing irl so u will prob not get that video anytime soon, it would be good tho!

i even hailed pizyjn lol she is bringing something to varsoon, mebbe gotta give fleshy orb and gbs to varsoon for a secret quest? maybe two other items we dont know about ?

also i think u where supposed to be able to bring more heads to kurne rextula than just por ol tumpies
is this a brand new tlp server? and this is newbie armor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literal poison. And then they eat his (poisoned) flesh and drink his (poisoned) blood.
ohh sorry. i must have misunderstood the false communion thing after all [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2023, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roll half elves,
Equip cultural,
Do it again.

If I roll enough half elves on RED i’ll discover new race/class/deity combos.
why do half elves have lower wis than humans and all other flavors of elf? how are we supposed to be half elf rangers, druids, and paladins out here? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2023, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
why do half elves have lower wis than humans and all other flavors of elf? how are we supposed to be half elf rangers, druids, and paladins out here? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are naiive, and being outcasts don't benefit from generational wisdom, furthermore how much would generational wisdom from their human or parents really apply to (rather than hinder) them?

Being misfits they are vulnerable to exploitation.

Low wisdom.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung