Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 12:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before you give your account info out to others, ask yourself a question or two ("do the GMs think I'm an asshole and don't deserve their help if i fuck myself over by giving out my info to another douchebagger 'friend' of mine?") and determine your course of action.
This had me lol
Old 04-24-2013, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barladore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it's treated as eq pvp, something that is nothing like an FPS. It's not waves of meaningless battle ground pvp with no reward. Here pvp is used to decide who gets to fight raid mobs, it is used to determine who is the best at what class, it is to determine who is the better guild. The bitching and gloating you see after - is simply the way people get the better of their opponents. You dont get this, because you're on the outside looking in and so is everyone from the blue server you took that poll from. You arent involved in the high end pvp over the planes or dragons, which has only really started happening consistently in the last few weeks. You're doing the same thing the p1999 staff does, they look at the red populaton in comparison to the blue one - many players on red never have nor ever will have a character on blue because eq pve alone, absolutely does not interest them. Those are the type of players this server needs to attract - not blue conver,s because ultimately blue converts wont last.

The people that play on the blue server are no more mature than the people on red, the subject of the whining is just different - instead they whine about epic mob rights and pve poopsocking. The only reason you find people more inclined to help others on blue is because on red, there is always that chance they'll end up your enemy (or that they already are in alt form). Your efforts on red are better served aiding your own guild. This is why you see the bitching, because guild members stick up for one another on red, id argue that the community on red is even tighter and stronger than that on blue.

As far as your arguement regarding xp, you've completely missed my point. On blue the objective is to enjoy pve. On red people come here to pvp at the max level. NO ONE is here to "enjoy the leveling ride" from 1-55.
Well to me its all mixed together, im am enjoying the leveling ride BECAUSE it is heavily sprinkled with large doses of pvp sessions like it was on Rallos, which doesnt happen here because of xp loss in pvp. So i gave up playing my level 57 shaman, let alone start a new class to "enjoy the leveling ride" again which i wont enjoy because devs dont get (well Nilbog seems to get it) fun pvp is the essence of EQ pvp. Not some fucking duels organized by Sirken (no offense, i like your events) thats not EQ pvp. Daily, regular, back and forth tugs of war for camp control, Hot(pvp)zones like crushbone and Queynos Hills/Blackburrow where everyone is duking it out for hours, thats EQ pvp.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 04-24-2013 at 02:48 PM..
Old 04-24-2013, 04:26 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not some fucking duels organized by Sirken (no offense, i like your events) thats not EQ pvp. Daily, regular, back and forth tugs of war for camp control, Hot(pvp)zones like crushbone and Queynos Hills/Blackburrow where everyone is duking it out for hours, thats EQ pvp.
i agree, no offense taken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 04-24-2013, 04:51 PM
Banned

I always /D people because I yearn for YT
Old 04-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Banned

Retti, who stripped Beo
Old 04-24-2013, 05:50 PM
Banned

Angome aka Nizzar, thanks or logs Ambrotos.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Need hot zones, swc
Old 04-27-2013, 04:27 PM
Aviak

Sirken, I own vallonzek.com if you wanna put it to good use [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread