Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 06:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like people selling a bag at Torch one that they would open a trade with you and you could look through their stuff because it's easier to do that than list out all the stats cause no item linking. Whenever someone offers to sell a bag of items in EC I always browse because of how classic that is.
I wonder if that's also server specific culture thing - I can't remember that happening that often where I played (Saryrn - and later Antonius Bayle, though that server opened pretty close to SoL launch). But I definitely remember writing up stats after the names of items, when auctioning.

Then again, maybe I wasn't spending as much time in NFP trying to hawk goods back then to notice it.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Kobold

I remember when they took target rings out of the game too and nerfed light blue back to green. It will be okay friends.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Aviak

Playing games is hard...
Old 08-11-2015, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by thraxll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a shit change. not everything about classic was great. Buff timers were a quality of life change that people loved. If you DO find a way to get rid of displayed man avalues, Im gone for good.
Welcome to P99 bud, where Classic is what matters and not your feelings.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 08-11-2015, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

I think that logo in the top left corner of this page says classic everquest. I could be wrong though
Old 08-12-2015, 01:49 AM
Banned

Its horrible change, period. This isn't classic no matter what you say. It might be LABELED classic, but nothing about the servers let alone red is classic at all. Hey let me click my golem wand OH WAIT CAST TIME, gate pot OH WAIT CAST TIME. It is ok to interfere with the game to make non classic stuff, but then go and revert shit to classic after years later. Just stupid, and all of you bluebie tards especially, who don't even play EQ anymore sitting here forumquesting to make things worse you're a bunch of losers.

also lol @ getting mad over people who use log file programs, its 2015. Stop trying to claim a classic server that is FAR from classic. cuz we all know 3 years of kunark was entirely classic. 50+ aon's going into velious, CLASSIC. All I read is a bunch of people who don't play, yaying on changes that don't effect them.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:55 AM
Kobold

I miss buff timers too, but umm... it's their server; they can do what they want with it.

You do not have to play here.

Everything is subject to change.

Not all fixes and reverting to "Classic" will be made in one single patch.

And if you REALLY wanted your buff timers back; there is a way. Have at it if you must.

Brunzil / Zulzephur of Tarew Marr - Drinal
Brunzil of Rallos Zek - Zek
Old 08-12-2015, 02:34 AM
Large Bat

Buff timer:

Cast it on yourself before casting the same spell on group members. When you see the spell fading off yourself, it's time to redo yourself and everyone else again.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:44 AM
Banned

glad a bunch of bluebies understand how important buffing is. go sit on vindi with 500 people
Old 08-12-2015, 08:10 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I miss them, a lot.

But I choose to play on a Private Server where I have no say in how it runs. And I love it!

Donated. Thank you to the devs and all who make P99 what it is.

That includes the disproportionately angry mofo's, who, through their mean and colorful language are really saying 'we love the server, we just don't know how to articulate to you, the devs our constructive ideas on improving the server'
Closed Thread