Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2023, 05:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I've always preferred women. The fact he's saying *most* trans people aren't straight to begin with seems inaccurate to me. Lesbian women exist and ALOT of trans woman identify that way. There's a lot of straight trans women as well.
Walk yourself through the logic here. You either weren't and are or were and aren't.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:14 AM
Banned

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A
Old 10-04-2023, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

So you're saying I wasn't and now I am or I was gay and am not gay now. Ok so what we're saying here is that transitioning is a means to switch social status and associated stigmas with not-straight sexual orientation? IS THAT what you're asking? I mean you can frame it that way. And you can choose to be offended by eraSsure, but that's taking away the focus from the individual's right to self-determine and instead relegating them to homosexuals transitioning for social acceptance. Which is really offensive as fuck.

Did not a philosopher once ask, "Are traps gay?" It's a paradox and you can come to completely different conclusions on the sexual orientation status of a trans person or whether or not it's gay to be attracted to them depending on your political compass and associated opinions. Pretty stupid to debate it unless you desperately need something to argue about. Which is basically everything discussed here, so carry on.
Last edited by Cecily; 10-04-2023 at 05:26 AM..
Old 10-04-2023, 05:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're saying I wasn't and now I am or I was gay and am not gay now. Ok so what we're saying here is that transitioning is a means to switch social status and associated stigmas with not-straight sexual orientation? IS THAT what you're asking? I mean you can frame it that way. And you can choose to be offended by eraSsure, but that's taking away the focus from the individual's right to self-determine and instead relegating them to homosexuals transitioning for social acceptance. Which is really offensive as fuck.

Did not a philosopher once ask, "Are traps gay?" It's a paradox and you can come to completely different conclusions on the sexual orientation status of a trans person or whether or not it's gay to be attracted to them depending on your political compass and associated opinions. Pretty stupid to debate it unless you desperately need something to argue about. Which is basically everything discussed here, so carry on.
Like I said and unsung agreed, thinking of it as creation is better than thinking of it as destruction.

This is life under Lawrence. 👍
Old 10-04-2023, 05:40 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure I follow. I'm skipping around on this thread starting from the end trying to piece together something intelligible and not coming up with much. You guys are hard to follow/understand pretty often. Please accept my humble rantings on subject matter I have some experience with.

Back on topic, do you fascists believe you should have equal access to social media platforms as normal people? If so, why do you believe you shouldn't be de-platformed?
Last edited by Cecily; 10-04-2023 at 05:45 AM..
Old 10-04-2023, 05:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Not sure I follow. I'm skipping around on this thread starting from the end trying to piece together something intelligible and not coming up with much. You guys are hard to follow. Please accept my humble rantings on subject matter I have some experience with.

Back on topic, do you fascists believe you should have equal access to social media platforms as normal people? And why do you believe you shouldn't be de-platformed?
We shouldn't we deplatformed because you've already won in fact and in law. The United States is currently the guarantor of the right to sodomize and be sodomized. 🥹
Old 10-04-2023, 05:50 AM
Planar Protector

We've seen those rights are subject to whims of whoever sits in the Supreme Court. And the trend seems terrifying. Elimination of rights for women and minorities. And looks like a full on old-fashioned genocide is getting worked on at the moment in the United States of America. It's a very interesting time to be alive, especially as the targeted demographic.

Why are you people like this? And the sad thing is I know why. It's a backlash from being pushed too far. A number of really fucking stupid decisions have been made. For example, dragtime story telling.. I cracked up laughing when I heard about it because it's not fathomable that ANYONE thought it was a good idea. It 100% exists out in the world to troll people and incite a reaction. Probably initiated by conservatives to provoke the obvious reaction from people and rally their base. Or it was progressives trolling conservatives. Or it was a third party, probably Russia, trying to rip our nation apart with some easy and hilarious bait. Shits sad how easily people eat this shit up.
Last edited by Cecily; 10-04-2023 at 06:09 AM..
Old 10-04-2023, 05:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
We've seen those rights are subject to whims of whoever sits in the Supreme Court. And the trend seems terrifying. Elimination of rights for women and minorities. And looks like a full on old-fashioned genocide is getting worked on at the moment in the United States of America. It's a very interesting time to be alive, especially as the targeted demographic.

Why are you people like this?
🎵Life is like a hurricane
Herein, Glucksberg 🎵
Old 10-04-2023, 06:41 AM
Planar Protector

"The Court also felt that if it declared physician-assisted suicide a constitutionally protected right, it would start down the path to voluntary and perhaps involuntary euthanasia."

https://floridadeathwithdignity.org/...ions-act-2023/

Yeah that makes sense.
Old 10-04-2023, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

I don't like anyone butt really cute boys sometimes make me want to be a real human being again. The tiniest ittyiest bit. So according to biologic sex. I'd be gay. Butt I am pretty much asexual since I place virtually no value on sexual intimacy and actively avoid it now.

Also sex is a sin unless you're married and it's for making babies only and you shouldn't be reproducing (everyone) anyway.
Last edited by magnetaress; 10-04-2023 at 07:56 AM..
Closed Thread