Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they (NSA) dont' care about ppl like me at all lol

the only people they monitor/harras are the people who will upend the power of the system to oppress those wage/hr earners

or ppl who disrupt the international order... (Osama)

schooters & racists and pedos are not a priority or interesting to the NSA --- there is just a bunch of song and dance

they will also help out the CIA keep track of the drug kingpins NOT on the CIA payroll butt that is another story for another day
gary devore agrees with you from beyond the grave
Old 06-09-2022, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you say libertarian healthcare workers are similarly silly in light of taxpayer subsidies?

I would like you to say that, please say that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Topic for another time, perhaps. I am speaking about the current distraction.
Old 06-09-2022, 12:41 PM
Banned

oh boy fellas looks like the deep state is making some moves today
Old 06-09-2022, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yah i'm very pro fascism when it comes to dealing with violent (very rude, like ppl who spit and throw stuff) and aggressive ppl (or drive aggressively) - also liars!!!!!

that's not how fascism even works tho (lol)
She got an STD during car sex. Now, Geico could pay her $5.2 million.

Quote:
M.O. and the man, identified in court documents as M.B., began a romantic relationship in late 2017, records show. Sometime during that relationship, the couple had sex inside M.B.'s 2014 Hyundai Genesis — a luxury sedan that Kelley Blue Book raved “leaves very little to criticize.”
Old 06-09-2022, 01:03 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gary devore agrees with you from beyond the grave
Quote:
Devore's research for the end product included an article from London's now defunct Sunday Correspondent alleging dictator General Manuel Noriega had compiled a stash of sex tapes featuring top-ranking US officials.

Noriega, the article explains, ran a well-known 'honey trap': inviting diplomats to his home filled with alcohol, drugs, beautiful women, and beautiful men - and covertly filming their antics.

After years of research, Dr Alford suggests the film may have implied the invasion was nothing more than a diversion that would allow the US into Panama to steal back incriminating photos of senior US officials that Noriega could have used as blackmail.

According to Devore's widow Wendy, there was a constant stream of phone calls from CIA officials in the month leading up to Devore's death.

She told DailyMail.com: 'When we first married he told me he got a lot of calls from government agencies. He told me to ignore it, so I did. If the phone rang, I could take a message or say he was out, but not to speak to them really.

'We had a few at first, then not very many. Then in the last month one man was calling all the time.

'He was dealing in things that you're not necessarily supposed to deal in.

'I found out a lot of people in Hollywood had these connections with the CIA and knew things that will never be made public.

'After he disappeared, things just didn't add up.

'It's very easy to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but when you're married to someone you know little things about them that seem insignificant but are actually crucial. I know there are things that don't add up.'

The CIA declined to comment.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuke it.
Old 06-09-2022, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.wilx.com/2022/06/09/gube...rested-by-fbi/

red flag laws for politicians too! rounding up the baddies lets go go good guys!
Old 06-09-2022, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.wilx.com/2022/06/09/gube...rested-by-fbi/

red flag laws for politicians too! rounding up the baddies lets go go good guys!
Sorry about your obese messianic figure's coup attempt failing so embarrassingly badly.
Old 06-09-2022, 04:11 PM
Banned

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/08/polit...ome/index.html

Hmmm, hmm
Old 06-09-2022, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“He told law enforcement he had traveled from California to kill "a specific United States Supreme Court Justice," according to an FBI affidavit filed Wednesday”

- sounds like a mostly peaceful protest to me
Old 06-09-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

SCOTUS Lives Matter!
Closed Thread