Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kergan, were you a trust fund baby? You seem to enjoy the easy route and not earn anything, just jump on the ship. I've never seen anyone brag about something they never earned as much as you.

Im a retard because I believe a person doesn't change who he is once he sits in a chair and plays a game. Yup, I'm the retarded one here for sure.
Nope. My parents were pretty well off but didn't give me a dime for college even. I earned every penny I have.

Maybe it's because of my r/l gains that I don't give 0 fucks about how I get pixels in a video game I dunno?
Old 08-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrobbVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I hear you loud and clear Kringe. I agree that there ARE people who role-play, they role play dark elfs, orcs etc etc and do something called "LARPING", but the people who post here, that are so full of anger, hate and the general " I don't give a fuck, I do what I want, I joined the top guild now I can talk shit" are not role-players.

Care to chim in Rexx, Retti or Kergan?
Why don't you describe exactly what you think I'm like outside of this video game based on your interactions with me here, and I'll tell you in an honest fashion how accurate you are?
Old 08-20-2014, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brobb got a good heart but I think he shot one too many Muslims and drank one too many natty ices a long time ago
PTSD is real.
Old 08-20-2014, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Syft is so rustled. Like perma rustled hard
Old 08-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Socially awkward nerd, you married the first girl who would have sex with you and she has owned you every since. She sit's home and barely does housework, while you go support the family on your meager upper middle class paycheck.

Now stuck in a sexless, loveless marriage you troll the forums 24/7 seeking validation for your meaningless existence.
I've been called a very outgoing person and I am very comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people. I've given presentations at multiple IT conferences and have lead several teams of engineers. I do not consider myself socially awkward.

My wife was not the first person I had sex with. She works full time and makes about 60k/year in the legal industry. We share the housework duties. I get laid on a very regular basis, we are still very much in love and I am very happy in my marriage.

According to this page:
http://www.investopedia.com/financia...s-are-you.aspx

You could define upper class as either the top 1% or 5%. I'm not in the top 1%, but I do qualify as upper class if you use the 5% criteria. Regardless, I do consider myself upper middle class and I'm not at all ashamed of that. I'm no HB but I live comfortably and will be able to afford to send my daughter to any college she wants - that's all that really matters to me when it comes to money.

Hope things are all cleared up for you now.

But back to the point, do I act in game like I am in r/l? No idea. Mostly because the idea that people act the same in a video game as they do outside of it is fucking retarded.

p.s. I don't troll the forums 24/7...more like 16/7 since I need sleep and have a 45 minute drive to work.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Banned

can u trim that down to 4-7 words plz
Old 08-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Definitely not wasting my time reading all of that.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry got called out like 5 different ways in Syft's response so my response had to be TLDR to properly address it.

TLDR version was: wrong.
Old 08-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been called a very outgoing person and I am very comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people. I've given presentations at multiple IT conferences and have lead several teams of engineers. I do not consider myself socially awkward.

My wife was not the first person I had sex with. She works full time and makes about 60k/year in the legal industry. We share the housework duties. I get laid on a very regular basis, we are still very much in love and I am very happy in my marriage.

According to this page:
http://www.investopedia.com/financia...s-are-you.aspx

You could define upper class as either the top 1% or 5%. I'm not in the top 1%, but I do qualify as upper class if you use the 5% criteria. Regardless, I do consider myself upper middle class and I'm not at all ashamed of that. I'm no HB but I live comfortably and will be able to afford to send my daughter to any college she wants - that's all that really matters to me when it comes to money.

Hope things are all cleared up for you now.

But back to the point, do I act in game like I am in r/l? No idea. Mostly because the idea that people act the same in a video game as they do outside of it is fucking retarded.

p.s. I don't troll the forums 24/7...more like 16/7 since I need sleep and have a 45 minute drive to work.

who are you?
Old 08-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Banned

Double post.

Kergan get me an IT sales job at your company making 100k. Thanks.
Closed Thread