Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2022, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is your business recently making more money or has your work recently improved?

I have to wonder if they were able to raise you due to the covid money. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First was a direct result of trying to keep up with inflation, it was 6% less than a year ago. The second I have no idea, didn’t read the email but might have been due to market analysis that they do yearly on other companies providing our service. We are a non-profit so dunno how covid money factors in, never heard of them getting any
Old 05-30-2022, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How I feel after two raises in the same year
dude do you remember 1 year ago when I was saying "there is no way you are going to get a 6% cost of living raise right now"

and you were like I got a 14% raise! lol you actually made me second guess my theory that day... but here we are lol!! I knew it.

the end is nigh im going to be right about that one as well lol

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

reminder all the democrats said it was transitory back then too now they say its going to be a recession.

They. will. catch up. to. where. I. said. we. are. going. eventually: A depression.
Old 05-30-2022, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How I feel after two raises in the same year
This is because it's a fake boundary, the middle class isn't real, it's just people who have solidarity with management rather than workers

Hope this helps clear up the fake class lines they have you struggling over
Old 05-30-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We are a non-profit so dunno how covid money factors in, never heard of them getting any
I thought the govt gives them grants to do things the govt can't get away with doing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-30-2022, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

you:
*organizes trash
*eats less meat
*cuts back on water use (1 shower a week)
*reuses water bottles

meanwhile:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comment...eb2x&context=3
Old 05-30-2022, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is because it's a fake boundary, the middle class isn't real, it's just people who have solidarity with management rather than workers

Hope this helps clear up the fake class lines they have you struggling over
The whole workers vs non-workers thing is no less arbitrary than it's ever been.

The CEO of the big cartoonish evil corporation in your head works a lot. Is he somehow not a worker?

I've seriously heard modern lefties admit "You know what? You're right, I don't care about the poor at all, I DO just hate the rich!" and it's like uhhhh, thanks for the honesty I guess?
Old 05-30-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

If you are on the left and you are rich, you're on the left because you dont like riff raff and have a better system in mind for how to get rid of it than the other rich folks on the right.

Not wanting poor because it is sad and grosses you out =/= caring about the poor and most progressives secretly know this and that's why they shout at their reflection they see in conservatives.
Old 05-30-2022, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole workers vs non-workers thing is no less arbitrary than it's ever been.

The CEO of the big cartoonish evil corporation in your head works a lot. Is he somehow not a worker?

I've seriously heard modern lefties admit "You know what? You're right, I don't care about the poor at all, I DO just hate the rich!" and it's like uhhhh, thanks for the honesty I guess?
I won't respond to any of your thoughts until you've responded to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Ooloo are you gonna respond to the problems found with Lott's paper on gun violence in the United States?

For your convenience: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=379
Old 05-30-2022, 06:16 PM
Banned

peachtree dish. awesome. not that this person ever goes to atlanta, but awesome. what a perfect embodiment of conservative "thought" she is. she is their icon
Closed Thread