Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

I wanted to see some new content so i was curious what andy ngo was up to and I see it's 2022 and the conservatives are still setting themselves up to be roasted by not realizing they are sitting in hilariously small chairs or something stupid like that.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-23-2022, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

“This is not your job, dude! You can’t — that is not up to you to make that decision,”
Old 05-23-2022, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need a new movement hear me out. Maybe it's starting, horza go join them and make it real.

It's like antifa but instead of justice they are like forest elf versions of them. So like Antifa are the high elves, and these "no forest, no peace" protestors would be the wood elves.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-new...ping-a-felony/

Tenessee is making a law that says that you cant camp there. Which is amazing lol welcome to the united states of america (except tenessee) where you're free lol

Here's the no forest no peace folks though, they are in atlanta, but this would be a great place move the protest to. They could setup a WACO demiliterized zone in the middle of the forst, it can be like that movie The Village, but surrounded by feds.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think this is a video here of them settting themselves on fire trying to throw molotovs on the cops, but that's just an aside.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...VJxh4BxQwt9JJw
poor ppl without 401ks that can be stolen and big california homes are the new indian, barbarian

This is going to really really get crazy soon. I'm not saying THIS year... the shots are getting fired --- I wouldn't know about this if I wasn't friends with you.

Awesome post btw.
Old 05-23-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

bloomberg did a thing today about how we're all going to die in the summer because of power outages and heatwaves. I mean a bunch of people are, and that will cause a domino effect that will cause all of us to.
Old 05-23-2022, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bloomberg did a thing today about how we're all going to die in the summer because of power outages and heatwaves. I mean a bunch of people are, and that will cause a domino effect that will cause all of us to.
Hobbit remains unconcerned with the troubles of Easterlings.
Old 05-23-2022, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I hate how the party that was pro slavery is trying to use racism to virtue signal that they're the good guys.
I hate how the party you support is trying to use antisemitism and space lasers to signal that they're the idiots.
Old 05-23-2022, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

whatever you have to tell yourself to be the same party to start civil war 1 and civil war 2
Old 05-23-2022, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
whatever you have to tell yourself to be the same party to start civil war 1 and civil war 2
"Abortion now, abortion tomorrow, abortion forever."
Old 05-23-2022, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Does every single page in this thread really need five Jib posts crying about how a billionaire pedophile lost an election?
Old 05-23-2022, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

make it 6!
Closed Thread