Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2022, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surely the memelord billionaire will choose democracy over simping for the guy he just spent his fortune to get back on social media.
Tromp posts cringe much less often than the jerks on parker, gab, and I presume TRUTH.

So it's good if Elon puts them out of business.
Old 05-10-2022, 10:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tromp posts cringe much less often than the jerks on parker, gab, and I presume TRUTH.

Old 05-11-2022, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

I mean seriously what the hell has elon musk ever done anyway guys
Old 05-11-2022, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It’s only the Dem civilians that don’t want trump back on Twitter. It is in the best interest of both legacy media AND Dem politicians if trump gets back on Twitter because then the mean tweets come back. And the mean tweets not only galvanize the Dem’s base, but sometimes push away moderates, and provide plenty of reporting fodder for media ($$)
Old 05-11-2022, 12:51 PM
Banned

I think driving the alt right and crazies underground is a bad move. They shouldn't put the news on in psychwards, hospice, or nursing homes tho. Any news rly at all real.. they should have temple tho. And gardening shows. And nonviolent, nonsexual nature documentaries, geology. Stuff like that without the graphic violence or descriptions of disasters and stuff. Just like the clinical discussion of the size of a volcano and explosion without any of the sensationalism. Same with like documentaries on the solar system and universe. Scale is fine. Don't talk about the violent doom of all creation tho and talk about some of the positive effects or possibilities asteroid impacts could provide.

Ppl should be grounded in the reality and spirituality of their universii not bombarded and twisted by judgment and opinion. It's almost impossible to get anything straight without opinion anymore. Not even semi accurate translations of the Bible with notes on several different meanings and translations and how words changed. Not to mention...even in our most recent recorded times language has decayed significantly from the 1800s and been dumbed down. Since it's not just the intelligencia and priests writing anymore. And everything is published at a 3rd grade reading level. It's had an enormous negative effect on our laws and politics in general.

Hope this helps. Don't equivocate and prevaricate muh scros.
Last edited by starkind; 05-11-2022 at 12:55 PM..
Old 05-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He invented tunnels.
Old 05-11-2022, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He probably had a world record for most expensive hobby ever
Old 05-11-2022, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

I dont see what could be wrong with angry mobs outside houses l o lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/BadChoicesG...eb2x&context=3
Old 05-11-2022, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont see what could be wrong with angry mobs outside houses l o lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/BadChoicesG...eb2x&context=3
How was that fire opal from GW farming tonight?
Old 05-12-2022, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think driving the alt right and crazies underground is a bad move
I agree the best sterilization is sunlight

Expose the ideas to criticism and let the public decide. The bad ideas proponent’s minds aren’t going to change but when their ideas can’t hold up to scrutiny the public will notice the holes in them

Censoring might be seen as some sort of effective tactic against bad ideas spreading but can also been seen by the public as compensating for lacking a good counter-point
Closed Thread