Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're very ignorant about Islam and even the Arabic language, because Allah is how you say God in Arabic, and the Qur'an tells us not to worship the sun or moon (41:37). Your claim about war is wrong as well, especially after I explained it twice that you simply ignored. That demonstrates dishonesty and pettiness. It literally says not to be the aggressors (2:190)

Also, monotheism has been around since the beginning of time, and that's the most important part of Islam; worshiping God alone, the All-Mighty, the Forgiving. Its the same religion that all Prophets followed, including Abraham and Jesus (Ibrahim, Isa). And its ironic that Christians still worship Jesus instead of God while they both forbid idolatry.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
41:37 And from among His signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not prostrate to the sun, nor the moon; you shall prostrate to God who has created them, if it is truly Him you serve.

25:2 The One to whom belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and He did not take a son, and He does not have any partner in kingship. And He created everything and measured it precisely.

2:190 And fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not aggress, God does not love the aggressors.

3:7 He is the One who sent down to you the book, from which there are definite signs; they are the essence of the book; and others, which are multiple-meaning. As for those who have disease in their hearts, eager to cause confusion and eager to derive their interpretation, they will follow what is multiple-meaning from it. But none knows their meaning except God and those who are well founded in knowledge; they say, "We acknowledge it, all is from our Lord." None will remember except the people of intellect.
Your god is NOT my God. 3:54 proves this. Quit your Taqiyya
Old 06-13-2016, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

itt: mentally ill elfpals argue about whose invisible sky daddy can kick the other's invisible sky daddy's ass
Old 06-13-2016, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in the military... I'm a "liberal" I managed to get expert medals in rifle and pistol.. even got to shoot .50cal machine guns and an automatic grenade launcher.

Uisdumb
for reference, "expert" is not the highest level of marksmanship awarded by the mil or even uncommon at all
Old 06-13-2016, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your god is NOT my God. 3:54 proves this. Quit your Taqiyya
I submit to God alone, and we have the same Creator.
So if you don't worship God then you're right.

Do you pray to that white guy you call Jesus instead? The one who was ignorant of the Hour according to the Bible (Matt 24:36)? God is All-Knowing, Omnipotent. He's not ignorant of His own Day of Judgement lol. And the Messiah, son of Mary, doesn't even look like the idol you worship.

So I agree that your god is not God. Or are you not a Christian?

3:54 says that God is the best schemer. Do you even know what that word means? Its not inherently negative. It's synonymous with "planner". Is it too hard for you to use Google or understand basic English words?

https://www.google.com/search?q=sche...utf-8&oe=utf-8

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
33:70 O you who believe, be aware of God and speak only the truth.

5:116 And God will say: "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you tell the people to take you and your mother as gods other than God?" He said: "Glory to you, I cannot say what I have no right of. If I had said it then You know it, You know what is in my self while I do not know what is in Your self. You are the Knower of the unseen."

5:117 "I only said to them what You commanded me to say, that you shall serve God my Lord and your Lord; and I was witness over them as long as I was with them, but when You terminated my life, You were watcher over them. You are witness over all things."

5:118 "If You punish them, then they are Your servants, and if You forgive them, then You are the Noble, the Wise."

5:119 God will say: "This is a Day when the truth will benefit the truthful; they will have estates with rivers flowing beneath them, abiding therein eternally; God has become pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. Such is the greatest victory."
Old 06-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

I believe in santa too

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 06-13-2016, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I submit to God alone, and we have the same Creator.
So if you don't worship God then you're right.

Do you pray to that white guy you call Jesus instead? The one who was ignorant of the Hour according to the Bible (Matt 24:36)? God is All-Knowing, Omnipotent. He's not ignorant of His own Day of Judgement lol. And the Messiah, son of Mary, doesn't even look like the idol you worship.

So I agree that your god is not God. Or are you not a Christian?

3:54 says that God is the best schemer. Do you even know what that word means? Its not inherently negative. It's synonymous with "planner". Is it too hard for you to use Google or understand basic English words?

https://www.google.com/search?q=sche...utf-8&oe=utf-8

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
33:70 O you who believe, be aware of God and speak only the truth.

5:116 And God will say: "O Jesus, son of Mary, did you tell the people to take you and your mother as gods other than God?" He said: "Glory to you, I cannot say what I have no right of. If I had said it then You know it, You know what is in my self while I do not know what is in Your self. You are the Knower of the unseen."

5:117 "I only said to them what You commanded me to say, that you shall serve God my Lord and your Lord; and I was witness over them as long as I was with them, but when You terminated my life, You were watcher over them. You are witness over all things."

5:118 "If You punish them, then they are Your servants, and if You forgive them, then You are the Noble, the Wise."

5:119 God will say: "This is a Day when the truth will benefit the truthful; they will have estates with rivers flowing beneath them, abiding therein eternally; God has become pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. Such is the greatest victory."
Makara = deceit - Arabic Translation, it has NEVER been confused with schemer. Your god is Satan.
Old 06-13-2016, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Makara = deceit - Arabic Translation, it has NEVER been confused with schemer. Your god is Satan.
http://p8.storage.canalblog.com/80/6...0/63901176.jpg

lulz
Old 06-13-2016, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
The word referring to God is المكرين - And the transliteration is Almkryn. It means planner.
http://www.almaany.com/en/dict/ar-en...1%D9%8A%D9%86/

ومكروا ومكر الله والله خير المكرين
3:54 And they schemed and God schemed, but God is the best schemer.

The first word you're referring to مكر - means deceive, which is talking about the wicked people.
Last edited by Saludeen; 06-13-2016 at 04:56 PM..
Old 06-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This scumbag's father said there was no chance his religion was involved. He supposedly just saw 2 guys kissing one day and that made him angry enough to go do this.

Sounds like a lifetime democrat voter.
It was gay kissing. Lewd, open mouthed, flagrant.

Ever seen a straight couple make out in public? Didn't think so. It doesn't justify anything, but if you can't see how something like that might shake someone up who has never seen anything gay before, you are really bullshitting on mars right now.

You expect him to have NO REACTION whatsoever? He would react to an ugly straight couple just the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I'm really curious is how many of those people inside the club had what would normally be a survivable gun shot wound, but simply bled out because of a 3 fucking hour standoff.

The law makers want to keep saying over and over, give up your guns, let the police handle it. No, they'll just sit outside for 3 hours while everyone bleeds out. Or in San Bernardino where they respond in a record 4 minutes yet 36 people are still shot and the shooters get away.
Yeah all trolling aside, the police response was atrocious. I was up late last night going through SMS messages and accounts of those 3 hours.

I have text-message logs that were released from the people inside that are just heart breaking play-by-play of their final hours. Its pretty graphic. He was still killing people when the police were outside for over 60 more minutes. He went back inside and did another patrol of the bathroom.

I'm officially angry at the Miami local police for not getting some fucking balls and storming the club without SWAT. FUCK those guys, seriously. I'd like to think I'd try to stop him as long as I had 2-3 other units with me and we were vested up. Cowards.

Also the fact it took 3 hours for SWAT to get a gameplan together. They need to at least shave an hour off that, those guys get paid the big bucks to work fast. They could have easily sent in the thermal imaging robot at 2:40 (which can see everyone), identified it was just 1 asshole, and dispatched him without all the fancy explosions, bulldozers, and stupid shit they did (what a mess for 1 fucking guy) over the next 3 hours while more people died. You wear ballistic plate armor for a reason, walk in the fucking door and put a bullet in his ass.

But yeah lets have the Fed focus on a new meaningless background check bill, and close those "gun show loopholes". We don't need to worry about readiness to respond to an active-shooter situation. Not like that ever happens or will ever happen again.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-13-2016 at 05:04 PM..
Old 06-13-2016, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

I wonder what's happening in the heads of all the gay hating evangelical christians right now.

"Ok so gay is sin so they deserved it but it was a muslim so it's wrong and muslims are s4t4n so s4t4n helped my cause.. wut do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "

lulz
Closed Thread