Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

Null I am not trying to bust your balls, but a total bar of mana wasted at 50lvl and not land 1 hit??? Even if they had 150 resti this should be that way..
Old 10-30-2011, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit seemed pretty good to me. Hard to tell off one fight but shit seemed to be landing correctly for the gear most of us had - enchanters were effective, necros were very powerful. Hard to tell with wizards, only two i saw instantly yondered for max distance every time I ran into them.
Well I play a mage and there something wrong ..lol
Old 10-30-2011, 11:11 PM
Banned

Well I didn't see any mages, so I can't comment - but it seems like you were playing before the resist patch, and added your completely broken english makes me believe you're playing incorrectly - not trying to be a dick. A lot of mages play well by assisting their pet, dispelling/keeping it buffed etc - I had a necro pet, and an enchanter pet on me at different times, both did really good and the necro pet could have probably soloed me.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:13 PM
Banned

pretty sure pets dont fall into the whole cold fire magic resistance discussion.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I play a mage and there something wrong ..lol
Can you post screenshots of your nukes getting chain resisted by a level 50 since the latest patch? Seems pretty doubtful.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:15 PM
Banned

before the fight i ran into the holo blo0b and g fluxxed for fun , hit everyone for 200

why is it something silly like that lands hehe and not ice comet

im glad to see lovely agreed with me about ice comet , it hit about as hard as the level 8 nuke

perty win

and thanks for not ripping me up guys and supporting me
Old 10-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I didn't see any mages, so I can't comment - but it seems like you were playing before the resist patch, and added your completely broken english makes me believe you're playing incorrectly - not trying to be a dick. A lot of mages play well by assisting their pet, dispelling/keeping it buffed etc - I had a necro pet, and an enchanter pet on me at different times, both did really good and the necro pet could have probably soloed me.
What does this have to do with DD hitting a target? and yes this was right after the v18 patch.I dont give a crap what resist a player has , if there equal lvl with me, I should not have all my spells resisted 100 percent of the time with zero damage to them.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:19 PM
Banned

ended up using conflag which reliably hit for 400

wait

400 fire damage i thought i was a wizard not druid#_544434
Old 10-30-2011, 11:19 PM
Banned

After a couple minutes I would almost go as far as saying a good mage, with a pet hasted/sow'd and junk buffed would be fucking OP after that event, when I say the pets were tearing me up it's really an understatement.

I realise it doesn't hit at the cr/fr/mr thing Darwoth but a mage complaining with how shit is currently is just not doing shit right, not to derail the thread.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you post screenshots of your nukes getting chain resisted by a level 50 since the latest patch? Seems pretty doubtful.
I did not take take screen shot, It was first night after patch and I told Null in OOC I was quitting intill resists were fixed and logged out.My earth pet could not even root this SK~~~I was sorta freaking pissed
Closed Thread