Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 07:43 PM
Kobold

All of this is a "Potemkin village" to sweep the RMT and drugs for pixels allegations under the rug, so when asked they can shrug innocently and deny.
Funny story. DG has likely already been looking into things, and the light being shined on the whole mess has some at a loss on how to completely erase the scandals. Wipig the server clean has likely been put forth as a possible solution.
Arthos-Paladin
Old 06-17-2015, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Oh nice one! That's two more points to Syzygyst.

Current Leaderboard stands at:

Syzygyst 5 points

Syft 3 points

Uuruk -1 for being generally donkey brained
Last edited by Madbad; 06-17-2015 at 07:49 PM..
Old 06-17-2015, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

nirgon is trying to get off the adderall he checked himself into the local rehab see you in sleepers.
Old 06-17-2015, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

GM staff are not allowed to Play on P99.

Nirgon stops playing.

Obvious conclusion: GM Nirgon - Red99

All the other bans were a signing bonus.
Old 06-17-2015, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

2 points to LostCause

3 points to El Camacho (more of a fleshed out conspiracy)
Old 06-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Kobold

Nirgon both played and posted 24/7, and now on the cusp of velious finally arriving, some people get banned for rmt, and he just quits with no reason stated. Yeah, im sure its just a coincidence that r99s biggest ultra-nerd that has spent countless hours of his life bug-testing velious just happens to quit when people in his own guild get caught rmting.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

2 points to Rekrul
Old 06-17-2015, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

It is likely due to tropical depression Bill
Old 06-17-2015, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

This goes deeper than one might think. I want to talk about climate change and sub-tropic tangerine markets in the East. We all know- well maybe not all, but, a select few of us know that Empire has been playing their hand in Asia for quite some time. The real money in RMT comes from child labor. Does anyone remember the Free Tune and Repeal PNP jungle video from a while back? That was real and a actually nilly member (who shall not be named). You can see where I’m goin with this? Anyway, after the first few years of rmt exploits the good citizens of red were getting tired of declining profits(think 30 pop peaks). They began to use superior English skills to slowly manipulate a few members into hatching a plan to establish a southern bulkhead somewhere in Malaysia (location secret because we’re still talking about humans). Soon after, the flesh trade was proposed. This included a key member of the staff to take a fall and disappear for a little while. Flash forward 10-12 months and an anchor-baby of sorts was born into the lifestyle and ultimately provided legitimacy for a soon to be adoption ring. A few months later (the business practice of the Asians is something to admire) and part of the circle was complete. The foundation to own and operate a plot of land in the jungle mountains was legit by Cambodian standards. Fighting scurvy is no laughing matter and the leaders of the clan knew this. It was at the meeting of the seven tribes that harvest options were discussed. At the same time, nerds in the west began a subtle marketing/subliminal/mindcontrol program to increase the likelihood of purchase of eastern tangerines by major firms in insurance and paperwork. Working together they had created a potential supply, demand and workforce to push the final plan to the next level. It was only by chance that higher up members of the clan, bragging at a icecream social in lower Manhattan were overheard by a bitter tax agent who could not help but eavesdrop on what sounded too good to be true: pixel packages for profit. Again, small world, this guy happens to play on p99!! I know right, this is fucking crazy. It continues. That same man overhearing a few names that will not be mentioned until after the black investigation decided that he wanted his piece of the pie so he approached them. Now I didn’t want to mention or use the word colon but for this story I think it might be appropriate: he was taken advantage of by the gang of 9 at the social. After a plea for his life and what would ultimately come down to what was called a “lack of upper body strength” or “t-rex arms” he was able to escape the full-semi-bare-naked choke that the group had locked him in. On the run and looking over his shoulder the agent knew there had to be more. That’s when it hit him. Scurvy had been a code all along. He could not figure out what they meant when they talked about scurvy and dragons. Tangerines of course are the favorite food of the vegan dragon lords of Asia. It made sense. Child labor-pixel packages-scurvy- dragons-children-profits. How had he not seen this? Little did he know this would only be the beginning. The people of the top guild on red99 are and always have been in easter orange markets. HOW DID NOONE NOTICE? It’s simple, tangerines grow during the day- Daybreak Gaming- a coincidence? I think not. But they needed an insider, someone who loved the spotlight and someone who knew about asain culture. There were a few to volunteer but only one to take the fall. He has done so and now that the lie has been exposed people are slowly becoming aware of the real threat to p99: scurvy. They have a plantation already in place and a system of trading pixels for Asian sweets with all of the labor coming from a direct American lineage. Word has it what when the next phase happens sometime in the next month they will be moving the operation to a portion of north Korea. There is an ever increasing interest for eq in that country since word hit the wire about the rebirth of holocaust era thinking in a 16 year old online elf simulation. Being the avid gamer that many 30 somethings are the king of that land agreed to meet and merge with the kings of norrath. So long story short, nirgon quit because he wants to move to north korea to eat oranges, fight scurvy, take care of the growing brood mother and prepare for velious.

You heard if here first. I could not bear this burden any longer, I am sorry my friend.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

Where do I collect my prize?