Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Foster some new mutual interests. If all you have together is wasting significant chunks of your time on the internets (yay) then that's all you have.

Maybe take up smoking or something so you can talk about vapes? I don't know. There's not much to me.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't be the one to initiate a breakup, you lost that right when you got serious with her.
The fuck is this stupidity? Dating somebody is automatically a lifelong commitment in your mind?
Old 07-07-2016, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Foster some new mutual interests. If all you have together is wasting significant chunks of your time on the internets (yay) then that's all you have.

Maybe take up smoking or something so you can talk about vapes? I don't know. There's not much to me.
Finally somewhat legitimate advice.

I don't give a fuck what this guys problem is, he admitted he knew and connected with her through memes.

He connected with her through memes and invested with her anyway.

Let that sink in. Fuck this guy and his self-created problem.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-07-2016, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fuck is this stupidity? Dating somebody is automatically a lifelong commitment in your mind?
He has invested a lot of time with her and engaged in a monogamous relationship, a monogamous steady dating arrangement is one step before marriage, its pretty serious... so that isn't dating you fucking moron.

Dating is when you date and see other people. You know, actual dating. Not playing house.

You are a misogynist asshole.

Old 07-07-2016, 03:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a monogamous steady dating arrangement...so that isn't dating you fucking moron.
Derp a derp.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Derp a derp.
You lose. Calling the referees to take a look at the plays I made.

I don't think anyone is going to agree with you that dating = steady and monogamous. Dating implies you are allowed to see other women.

Just take this L and walk. We'll hear from the refs in a bit on dating/steady/monogamous relationships.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:29 AM
Fire Giant

Your definition of dating is not universal. And regardless, I doubt that many people are going to agree with you that being in a relationship with somebody for a year means that you are no longer allowed to break up with them. Because, you know, that's incredibly stupid.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:30 AM
Banned

it's not really like super real it's only distantly real
Old 07-07-2016, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Your definition of dating is not universal. And regardless, I doubt that many people are going to agree with you that being in a relationship with somebody for a year means that you are no longer allowed to break up with them. Because, you know, that's incredibly stupid.
As if that changes the reason he is breaking up isn't incredibly stupid. You're still both misogynists regardless.

Some things are universal. I don't make the rules on dating, the mainstream does. You can't sit in your house and make up your own definition-- pretending the world doesn't exist, you poindexter.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not really like super real it's only distantly real
says another lonely shut-in with extremely inapplicable real world social experience on the subject.

I'm dunking them left, I'm dunking them right, and I'm dunking them center in this thread. Nobody gets an exemption sorry maerlith.

Closed Thread