Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 01:21 PM
Sarnak

uthgard soon, you can instant 50 and try specs and builds before it goes live, you even get RR5 so you can see how your char would develop.

if you like pvp daoc is your game. ( PVP in eq is stupid )
Old 09-28-2016, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tired of raiding with apex any non factors have an opinion I can discard?
Dark Souls 3 DLC is coming out the end of October. If you haven't played Dark Souls 3 yet that gives you a chance to play for a month and be ready for it.

I have been in the same boat. Logged into EQ for a couple hours a week ago and got bored pretty quick.
Old 09-28-2016, 02:06 PM
Banned

Man what about Dem super mario
Old 09-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uthgard soon, you can instant 50 and try specs and builds before it goes live, you even get RR5 so you can see how your char would develop.

if you like pvp daoc is your game. ( PVP in eq is stupid )
This guy has everything to gain from Vouss leaving and PvPing in another game since he dies 20x a day to OP. I would be upset about EQ PvP too.
Old 09-28-2016, 02:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by notColgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pvp in daoc is stupid too though
No zone hugging, no plugging, diminishing returns on all mez / stun effects, hardcoded Teams style realm pvp, ( pvp areas and exp areas with exp being a huge increase if you go in the frontiers for raid leveling )

realm point based pvp progression, WORKING RESISTS Both melee and spell, light pve raids, gigantic battles, something to fight over ( keeps and relics ) and even if you smash down the door of a relic keep and take it you still have to make it back to your realm with the relic

competitive 8v8 battles for small pvp type guilds, no shit talking, no low server pop ( Beta had 1600+ day 1 )

positional melee ( if you are a good player you can really shine vs trashcans )

great casters with lots of aoes, viable rogue solo pvp and group pvp, true stealth, rangers are awesome and deadly once in keeps.
Old 09-28-2016, 02:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No zone hugging, no plugging, diminishing returns on all mez / stun effects, hardcoded Teams style realm pvp, ( pvp areas and exp areas with exp being a huge increase if you go in the frontiers for raid leveling )

realm point based pvp progression, WORKING RESISTS Both melee and spell, light pve raids, gigantic battles, something to fight over ( keeps and relics ) and even if you smash down the door of a relic keep and take it you still have to make it back to your realm with the relic

competitive 8v8 battles for small pvp type guilds, no shit talking, no low server pop ( Beta had 1600+ day 1 )

great casters with lots of aoes, viable rogue solo pvp and group pvp, true stealth, rangers are awesome and deadly once in keeps.
Not interested.
Old 09-28-2016, 02:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Old 09-28-2016, 02:59 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:

/face

I remember when WoW was released and the huge uproar from DaoC players that couldn't cope with being unable to instantly snap towards their target.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah snap is lame, honor code is lame, cookie cutter is lame. I have enjoyed my time playing DAoC but it has its issues.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Null [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fuck...who the hell where you?
I was Aet the undead priest

Played mainly during feb2005-may2005 with may being the funnest with the tarren mills madness

Used to ride my horse to the frontline that would inevitably form up in front of TM or that alliance town, by hiding in trees nearby. WOuld then get off the horse and fear the frontline. Hordes got used to it and after a while me rushing in was the signal for them to charge. Was top10 on dethecus for like 2-3 weeks but didnt keep up with the grind.

Thats all this shit i missed when they patched BGs and i quit. Things still memorable: Warlocks getting underwater breath'd by mages, finding a pool in an alliance town somewhere and summoning a full 40 player raid inside a tiny pool and coming out of there like braveheart. Also defending the king in the undead town from 100 alliance players raiding.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 09-28-2016 at 03:37 PM..
Closed Thread