Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck off back to blue

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-11-2016, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

slathar problably the most cool and normal player on red99
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:57 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaziel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll be staying on Blue, you really are all that retarded. Enjoy your dead server.
Hey the people on the forum are obnoxious. But look at me I'm new to the game completely.
When playing here on RED, people have been very helpful.

Since the server does echo pvp kills, I can see they do happen occasionally, but really not that often. You're not going to get ganked just running around. Higher level stuff, ya maybe, but even then it seems to be during a raid and one guy comes in trying to be annoying which has the whole server mocking it.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:14 AM
Fire Giant

Honestly, I would play on red if they gave the exp bonus solo in addition to group bonus. I have limited time, as do a lot of people, and I don't feel like spending more of my leisure time on finding a group as to just playing the game.

P.S. Yumyums for president
Last edited by wwoneo; 05-17-2016 at 06:17 AM..
Old 05-17-2016, 06:21 AM
Fire Giant

there is a server group exp bonus, i soloed on my necro almost all the way to 50 and it was p.easy
Old 05-17-2016, 06:26 AM
Planar Protector

Same on my wizard, not too terrible...even the hell levels.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:42 AM
Banned

Yes, you will love red.
Old 05-17-2016, 11:49 PM
Kobold

Never understood the push towards groups here. It's the sole reason I had no real interest.

the "you can solo without the huge group bonus" argument is stupid. A large portion of the people here are min/maxxers. We can't just give up on group efficiency if it exists and is an option.

Fuck PUGs too. Just let people solo if they want, and balance group with solo xp rates (roughly). Incentivizing groups over solo efforts just makes no bloody sense... Unless you're a bluebie pussy and need to feel safe with a small army around you.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never understood the push towards groups here. It's the sole reason I had no real interest.

the "you can solo without the huge group bonus" argument is stupid. A large portion of the people here are min/maxxers. We can't just give up on group efficiency if it exists and is an option.

Fuck PUGs too. Just let people solo if they want, and balance group with solo xp rates (roughly). Incentivizing groups over solo efforts just makes no bloody sense... Unless you're a bluebie pussy and need to feel safe with a small army around you.
The idea was to encourage group dependent classes which also happens to be important classes for raiding. Group exp ended up boosting the number of melee and clerics quite a bit.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaziel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I going to be happily leveling and suddenly be ganked for no reason other than "PvP".
TL;DR whole thread.

Yes. You will be minding your own business killing some mobs and suddenly find yourself dead because a twink one shotted you. It will happen.