Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2024, 12:27 PM
Banned

Some things a custom box can do that Rogean can't because muh classic that ruin your plans.

Bowquest
No Sow indoors
Wands
Gate pots
Bards
And the main one above all others, head and shoulders above every other issue. To get into range to PVP you need to spend what's a fair guess anyone? 60 and gear. 500 hours alone lol? Feeder server/guild could fix this gluck.

Yall are fucked. The only answer is PVP on my box and PVE on Red.
Last edited by Stasis01; 05-28-2024 at 12:39 PM..
Old 05-28-2024, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Nothing will stop the zerg/resistance from forming. It's basic EQ nature. My idea was not a solution to this problem in any way, nor something I want to fix.

I was offering an idea to give some consequences to the toxic players that typically ruin what would otherwise be a healthy PvP server.

The GM's have no desire to do something for Red like create and police a new server, but they do allow for player run agreements to settle problems. Put your thinking cap on and run with that idea.

Pick some players from Blue/Green to make the call based on evidence provided. Whatever, just have something to deal with the people that simply don't understand they are the reason there is no Red 2.0

Handy out suspies for an entire expansion to all known account and deny them a transfer once the server ends. I would suggest just removing them. People will get the message and then you might get some fun mass pvp.

Heebo's idea is pretty good to be honest. It just needs zero effort from GM's/Devs to have a chance.

Allowing all the toxic shitted to come back and have a zero consequence server is a certain outcome.
Old 05-28-2024, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Wow. Someone has quite a knot in their pantaloons.

Try BarPVP, drink 17 beers at the bar, snicker and mutter to yourself for an hour. Ask the largest fellow is he a giver or a taker. Bingo. PVP.
Old 05-28-2024, 06:18 PM
Banned

Get rid of the toxic you got one guild server. Keep the toxic you basically have one guild server, with inconveniences. This is like treating the symptoms but if I was wasting my time in this deadlock of stupidity I'd be mad too, if I were still playing Red.
Old 05-28-2024, 10:02 PM
Banned

Didn't explain myself right. I meant if you spent some time on the Resistance you'd become a griefer. It's the only reward for that side or you quit. You can argue there can be two guilds trying to do content. Haven't seen it. One side gets an edge, other side folds and joins. Like pottery. The word Toxic is odd also, because usually when I'm griefing I'm having the best time, and I guarentee that's when Tunes smiling. When he got the ST key etc. He wasn't mad he was feeling EQ in the vein.
Old 05-31-2024, 04:11 PM
Kobold

300,000 views on red 2.0 post, it is clear that the leadership here does not give a fuck about red or its player base and likely never will.
Old 05-31-2024, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

ver1 whos baned can play again, even nizar can use a vpn or what ever. mads bads and sads upset about not getting to rmt legacy items again are mad bad and sad about that I guess.

The sever is right now a Fresh Start, 99% of players with op velious items have been banned or lost their accounts through the flex of time.

Keep posting these threads though, its good for me to know who the rmt box writing macro hack cheaters are so I can keep my whistle clean and avoid blanket bans.

The server is actualy perfect right now. Might I remind you all that when 250 people tried to pvp at the same time in KC the server couldnt handle it? give Rogean your hardware
Old 06-01-2024, 02:47 AM
Sarnak

Stasis, bro, I'm not saying that the resistance showing up to fuck on the other guilds raid is a problem. The big PvP is really fun. The rest is meh.

but, the resistance usually ends up with a few people that log on just to run trains on other players. Those are the problem players that banning would make the server better. Retaliation usually follows from the bigger guild.

These are the same people that will log on a level 60 just to train a group of new players that are out of range and do it for hours.

It has nothing to do with the resistance. Seen it from the zerg guilds and the resistance guilds both.

This is what you get when there are no consequences.

Just offering a solution to this problem as it does drive population down.
Old 06-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Banned

It would make the server better... for you... for raiding.

I am more like the guy from Gods of Egypt in the sailship in the sky, you are horus, tune is set. I am battling the abyss of the end.
Old 06-01-2024, 12:32 PM
Banned

It was Ra lol of course I had to look it up god I'm stupid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fPD7TeLrBY

I am on a cosmic quest to save Everquest PVP. Sunday Night.
Closed Thread