Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let the pointless witch hunt begin

i can't wait for the inevitable debate on the morality of having someone who doesn't actually play p99 run a char for errand bullshit like this
It's not pointless if that's someone boxing though, is it?
Old 11-15-2016, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to spell it out, but what's the major obstacle once you've killed 10-20 guards? A bag of those 2h swords must be quite heavy. If only there were a way to say... lighten the load, without having to gate?

No there's no defined link between the 2 players. Perhaps Drquinn just enjoys sitting around in Felwithe watching guards getting killed.
like I said,.. find a lowbie scrub to sell for you because you're an evil race that can't sell/bank in a good city. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But the dorf was moving pretty smoothly, Though the video doesn't show an inspection of his gear,. Could have all str and agi gear.

Should have had them add two different sets of numbers in under 1-2 seconds. or do barrel rolls in different directions while typing the alphabet backwards with their finger on their nose.
None the less. I hope it's not a boxer.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-15-2016 at 02:55 PM..
Old 11-15-2016, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly I am either too busy, or too self-absorbed to worry about what others are doing in the game. Particularly very ambiguous behavior that doesn't draw much attention like some random necro and lowbie that happens to be standing by the necro who is killing guards in Felwithe.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

yeah dont really care about the odd boxer here and there. I was sure I saw someone boxing once, but I actually joined the same guild and found out it indeed was two persons.
If this box becomes flooded with multiboxers over time it would suck for sure, but with the noboxingrule and classic appeal it should stay safe I presume.
Old 11-15-2016, 06:20 PM
Aviak

I agree with the call to vigilance when it comes to boxing op. I can attest to the fact that I once did this exact thing as a newbie for a few hours once. He was mowing down guards and was dropping swords on the ground, I started picking them up and he and I worked out a deal and I got a cut of the proceeds after converting to gems instead of plat.
Things look differently when you have lived a little bit, lol
Old 11-15-2016, 06:32 PM
Aviak

Kazei is a scrublord terribad necro ive had run ins with many times when i first came to this server. Dude constantly cries and tries to lawyerquest the shit out of everything. from EK to SK to Omen to the point he was so junk he couldnt xp further as he couldnt handle felwithe guards alone. not surprised one bit, but will say this is the first time ive seen him not alone.
Old 11-15-2016, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parz77 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kazei is a scrublord terribad necro ive had run ins with many times when i first came to this server. Dude constantly cries and tries to lawyerquest the shit out of everything. from EK to SK to Omen to the point he was so junk he couldnt xp further as he couldnt handle felwithe guards alone. not surprised one bit, but will say this is the first time ive seen him not alone.
Well there you go. One thing doesn't prove another but I thought something was up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2016, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly I am either too busy, or too self-absorbed to worry about what others are doing in the game. Particularly very ambiguous behavior that doesn't draw much attention like some random necro and lowbie that happens to be standing by the necro who is killing guards in Felwithe.
If they moved together I'd probably just have walked on, but just stopping and saying hello it looked like he panicked... he was liching down to a worrying level which was the loose thread for me.

Caught someone else at the same spot another time, less subtle. Why would you make a character called "Lootar"? /facepalm
Old 11-15-2016, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Caught someone else at the same spot another time, less subtle. Why would you make a character called "Lootar"? /facepalm
Well, hmm. I guess "Lootar" is more subtle than "Twoboxlooter"? He thought no one would notice...
Old 11-15-2016, 07:44 PM
Kobold

Wish my buddies would just hang around for hours being my pocket NPC.

Anyone remember the dad trying to convince us that his 5 year old son was playing EQ with him?

I member.
Closed Thread