Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 03:22 AM
Sarnak

aggy just loves creating new forum names and creating noob personas to try to illustrate supposed flaws in system
Old 01-04-2014, 03:23 AM
Banned

The rule says that if both parties agree to forfeit LNS, then the rule can be broken. If you do not leave the zone with your level 4 after ganker doesnt agree to break LnS, youre breaking that rule and the punishment for that is a ban.

This is correct right

Wether its agatha or not doesnt change this is a plausible scenario
Old 01-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Large Rat

Thanks for the replies guys. It seems like this is something I shouldn't really be worried about til high up. I feel though they should add this to the wiki rule set for pvp1999 since thats where I originally got my info.

For those that keep claiming I'm other players Im not, you can check my post history, it shows I first asked for an exempt to play with my gf & brother. Then the issues we had getting eqemu to run properly.

All 3 of us are new players just trying to start out on here.

Thanks again.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:40 AM
Large Rat

Also, this might be a better spot to ask this since I'v seen more people in this thread compared to in game.

But would anyone be able to port an ogre warrior to the freeport area & bind? I've decided to remake into an ogre for various reasons.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aasch08 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am a bit confused on what to do on this server. I am new to EQEmu in general and started off on the pvp server of project1999. I originally played on Rallos Zek as Abobo in Population Control.

I am fine with there being twink & general people being dicks, I was once like that and its just the way some people are.

What I dont understand is will I really get banned if I dont leave the zone once I'm PKd? For instance, I am a lvl 4 WE warrior, I got stream rolled by someone with a lamentation. This is fine & all until I was told I need to loot and scoot (meaning leaving the zone). Its kinda that he let me loot my corpse, but where am I supposed to go? I've read on the forums I am supposed to leave for 1 hour and come back. The run from Gfay to butcherblock as a lvl 4 warrior takes some time and is quite dangerous.

I really dont understand the logic to these rules, if anyone could offer some advice to a new player what to do in this situation I would appreciate it.

Or is this just some sort of inside joke on the project1999 pvp server that I'm not aware of?
Well young wood elf you are in luck. This is a pvp server but with an anti griefing policy so that PKer with lamentations can only kill you once. From Gfay you should be able to get that corpse in a matter of a couple minutes and then you have a couple choices young lad. You can head to the land of gnomes or dwarfs and adventure there for the remainder of your hour.

As an alternative you can message the pker and see if they will allow you to continue leveling there. Give it a try. If you see someone from Red Dawn be sure to ask for some buffs, they are very nice folks and will make sure you are taken care of.

Good luck young traveler. Don't let griefers discourage you, you are protected here friend.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:04 AM
Banned

What happens if the guy follows him around and asks him to LnS everytime

lol
Old 01-04-2014, 04:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happens if the guy follows him around and asks him to LnS everytime

lol
Then you are griefing them and not following the rules of the play nice policy, your account will be cleansed.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:07 AM
Planar Protector

I would argue very strongly that forcing a level 4 to LNS from the only zone within a 15 minute run he can experience in is griefing far more than killing him.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you are griefing them and not following the rules of the play nice policy, your account will be cleansed.
Sorry, where in the rules does it say you can't follow someone (geared, not on CR, not LNS enabled in that zone) and kill them in another zone? This scenario is very much within the rules, in fact the slain player would have to continue to LNS from each zone or risk punishment, not the other way around.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Banned

If you die in game you must immediately log off and slap yourself in the face while staring into the mirror saying "I will not be beaten" for 1 hr, prior to logging in game and scooting.

GM's will be arriving at your home to enforce this.
Closed Thread