Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 07:14 PM
Planar Protector

99% post dumping. Go start a "I hate power lvling" in server chat or rnf. As for the redtards posting on a blue forum. No one cares about your opinion.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Spoke with Dostarr at length today and we have worked out an Escrow arrangement for his customers. I can provide escrow for any customers who would like me to hold their 50% up front payment. Once they see their toon has been level to the agreed upon level they can give me the other half and I will pay Dostarr after he provides account info to you.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Dostarr or myself.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:44 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So hopefully this will dispel some of the incorrect, yet understandable concerns people have had. Inb4 "wheres the context" Ambrotos directly requested I created the composite with just the select parts to help clear the suspicion. I was denied a server wide message, since it wasn't related to me. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My brother is in a persistant quasi-vegetative state. I am sorry if my attempt to give him a single drop of joy as I power level character after character for him, as his one good eye looks on from *his own* computer and blinks "go go go!" at me is somehow too much for you.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:19 AM
Aviak

Just wanted to take the time to give a big thumbs up for the brothers and their service. Incredible value and speed!

I created the character and loaded it up with around 150k of equipment to make the process easier for the boys a couple days back. He was handed over to me today, 46 and everything intact. Much better choosing the race, name, gender I wanted than trying to hunt another account down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks again guys. Would definitely recommend to anyone interested and can vouch for their integrity!
Old 06-23-2013, 11:12 AM
Sarnak

Bump for a good guy and great service.

Haters gonna hate...

Porttin 40 Druid (Green)
Old 06-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

He was pretty respectful to people leveling in groups/soloing in OT from what I saw when I was soloing on my rogue there. At least he makes an effort from what I've seen, many bards do not.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:26 PM
Sarnak

It's a unique service and opportunistic. And if it gets more people to play P99, what's the big deal? Everyone is here for a reason, I started my service to buy my epic and to try something new on my bard when the game was getting stale. Kudos for this PL
Old 06-23-2013, 09:41 PM
Kobold

I'm with Capi, props to him for coming up with the idea, and doing it. And as said before, if it gets more people playing here, who cares?
Old 06-24-2013, 03:00 AM
Kobold

Updated the aoe/non-aoe list. There are at least 5 other people who have been pm'n me wanting to finalize an arrangement. Aoe'r has a short list as you can see.
My brother is in a persistant quasi-vegetative state. I am sorry if my attempt to give him a single drop of joy as I power level character after character for him, as his one good eye looks on from *his own* computer and blinks "go go go!" at me is somehow too much for you.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Kobold

Currently halting request for non ae classes, atm only taking orders on druid, clr, nec, mag, wiz, bard. PM if interested.
Closed Thread