Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are flat out retarded.
^^^ that.

dont be bitter just because you cant make a legit kill of anything. Noone gets watched more closely than we do on dragon kills. if we do anything wrong we ll get the hammer... however we are still around, conclusion ?
Old 01-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Banned

Considering a GM stood there and watched you push it into a wall and took no fears or aoe... and then said "I see nothing wrong!". At least Rogean got semi-interested for a while and called you on your shit, that was worth about 100 pages of lolz and excitement.... which quickly died off sadly.

I'd say closely watched is part of the funnies at this point, bud.

That screenie that was just posted confirms that at least 2 were definitely exploited, along with the "BIG BIG PLAYS" Lovely one as of the first posting.

Vox screens come out, truths are admitted but then suddenly....

deny deny deny deny everything.

What a joke
Old 01-18-2012, 12:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labanen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still around, conclusion ?
Failed delivery on GM promise.

Two sides being held accountable differently for the same crime.

There's a word that gets thrown around here under such circumstances, but I still appreciate Red99.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:53 PM
Banned

Location: best bak da fuk up 'fo u get smak'd da fuk up~ nyoro~n h00t {o,o}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Failed delivery on GM promise.

Two sides being held accountable differently for the same crime.

There's a word that gets thrown around here under such circumstances, but I still appreciate Red99.
p tru

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Culo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we're gonna need some bans
Old 01-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned

NAHILUM
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labanen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noone gets watched more closely than we do
OH BROTHER
Old 01-18-2012, 01:09 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering a GM stood there and watched you push it into a wall and took no fears or aoe... and then said "I see nothing wrong!". At least Rogean got semi-interested for a while and called you on your shit, that was worth about 100 pages of lolz and excitement.... which quickly died off sadly.

I'd say closely watched is part of the funnies at this point, bud.

That screenie that was just posted confirms that at least 2 were definitely exploited, along with the "BIG BIG PLAYS" Lovely one as of the first posting.

Vox screens come out, truths are admitted but then suddenly....

deny deny deny deny everything.

What a joke
Please tell me when ANYONE watched them push it into a wall and said they saw nothing wrong? if you mean me - if your guild hadn't been acting straight up foolish that night I wouldn't have had to run around the zone to watch for trains (also part of my job) and co uld have stood there and tested the AE the entire time. BUT UNFORTUNATELY some people just had to train. I never saw who was actually training because by the time I was looking most of the training was over and i can only be in one spot at a time.

I'm also human and i have kids. Give me a fucking break Nirgon.

If you honestly think I would just look the other way while a guild cheated or exploited then i don't know what to tell you beyond what i've already said.

Also if you are looking for a big fat public post of "WE REMOVED DRAGON LEWTZ" it's not going to be coming because that's not how we operate. I can tell you that we've been super busy lately and just because we haven't made it to that yet doesn't mean we aren't going to do it.

We are hiring new guides so those of you who feel that I do such a piss poor job - feel free to apply and you can help out so maybe I can try to be in morem than 1 place at once.

Thanks.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Banned

I'm saying you posted logs while standing there during an attempt to bug the dragon out and put the "proof" stamp on it. I don't think you know what you needed to be looking for when those dragons were killed, that's not an admission of guilt but a point of contention for me.

In fact, you're not doing a piss poor job nor is the job of you to remove dragon loot. We've been over that and it's clear.

"Joke" number 1 is their continual denial of it.

"Joke" number 2 is none of them have been suspended and two dragons have been killed recently using the same tactic with no suspensions.

I'm sure the next move is "GET PROOF" but I'm currently dry on my wells and would have to start from scratch again. All the proof is there, we're not waiting on you Amelinda. So, I hope that clears up who I'm furrowing my brows @.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell me when ANYONE watched them push it into a wall and said they saw nothing wrong? if you mean me - if your guild hadn't been acting straight up foolish that night I wouldn't have had to run around the zone to watch for trains (also part of my job) and co uld have stood there and tested the AE the entire time. BUT UNFORTUNATELY some people just had to train. I never saw who was actually training because by the time I was looking most of the training was over and i can only be in one spot at a time.

I'm also human and i have kids. Give me a fucking break Nirgon.

If you honestly think I would just look the other way while a guild cheated or exploited then i don't know what to tell you beyond what i've already said.

Also if you are looking for a big fat public post of "WE REMOVED DRAGON LEWTZ" it's not going to be coming because that's not how we operate. I can tell you that we've been super busy lately and just because we haven't made it to that yet doesn't mean we aren't going to do it.

We are hiring new guides so those of you who feel that I do such a piss poor job - feel free to apply and you can help out so maybe I can try to be in morem than 1 place at once.

Thanks.
Nirgon just got owned:

Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 01-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Banned

Can you at least get Nirgon has been slain by a specter or something in there? lol
Closed Thread