Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2022, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

out of curisoity has anyone else watched the video of him and his ass crack humping his cousin?

I did not know a wheelchair guy could get so much powerful trusting but it makes sense it's core energy.

HIs quote was "they are going to Drip Drip more of these lies"

lol drip drip, this guy is just a cavalcade of sexual transmission isnt he?
Old 05-06-2022, 11:49 AM
Banned

The right has gone from pedophile John Wayne to this guy as their poster boy, absolutely hysterical, he's the perfect embodiment of everything they stand for these days
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-06-2022, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Who is Madison Cawthorn? I don't pay attention to the news anymore as it's all political blowhard bullshit.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

wait so is that a letter to another congressmen where he is like saying he will back them??

I wish I got into politics man, I am so bummed I dont get the full story to all this shit can you imagine like, being in the know, and living in this world? God it must be hilarious.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The right has gone from pedophile John Wayne to this guy as their poster boy, absolutely hysterical, he's the perfect embodiment of everything they stand for these days
That handwriting is kinda girly lol. Not truly feminine tho. It's a weird cross between strongly think, rational and feminine, with just a touch of feely. Probably not genuine in sincerity.

Or he had a girl-ish staffer write it for him lawl.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
out of curisoity has anyone else watched the video of him and his ass crack humping his cousin?

I did not know a wheelchair guy could get so much powerful trusting but it makes sense it's core energy.

HIs quote was "they are going to Drip Drip more of these lies"

lol drip drip, this guy is just a cavalcade of sexual transmission isnt he?
I'm not interested in googlying this. Is his cousin even remotely hawt? Boy or girl? Mr Cawthorn would probably turn me off butt I guess he could pay for a plow if he used a condom and lube.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait so is that a letter to another congressmen where he is like saying he will back them??

I wish I got into politics man, I am so bummed I dont get the full story to all this shit can you imagine like, being in the know, and living in this world? God it must be hilarious.
Yeah man.

The higher u get in any institution or organization the lower u pretty much go genetically.

Almost everything in the west is inherited not like earned. Just about. Even Musk, Gates, had connections and I think irrc his parents where jankyswanky.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah man.

The higher u get in any institution or organization the lower u pretty much go genetically.

Almost everything in the west is inherited not like earned. Just about. Even Musk, Gates, had connections and I think irrc his parents where jankyswanky.
Gates was indeed pretty privileged to begin with, he went to a special school with some of the very first household computers when he was a boy.

Same with Bezos, I think how he got is name is his stepdad who was like in charge of a nuclear energy program for the govt.

And Musk, but that's hardly a secret. Emeralds in his pocketses.

I feel like one of the only actual self-made billionaires is Oprah, and she's no less problematic as any of the above fellas.

I don't remember about George Soros. I'll ask him next time I see him at an antifa conference
Old 05-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not interested in googlying this. Is his cousin even remotely hawt? Boy or girl? Mr Cawthorn would probably turn me off butt I guess he could pay for a plow if he used a condom and lube.
on a scale of 0-10 if 0 is normal and 10 is hunter biden its like a 6

RE: starting with capitol, does that even really matter? Like you didnt start mining for lithium.
Old 05-06-2022, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
on a scale of 0-10 if 0 is normal and 10 is hunter biden its like a 6

RE: starting with capitol, does that even really matter? Like you didnt start mining for lithium.
Gross... how could anyone vote for a Gross person? Y Don they have the 3rd eye?

I don't need to. Just gotta get proscribed some than peddle a centrifuge or something I guess to separate it back out? And sell it back? No idea lawl.

I'm no where near as smart as Mr. Emeraldssesss tho. ☺
Closed Thread