Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2022, 12:48 PM
Banned

Ya Ghost (singular) doesn't exist because there’s many Ghosts of Kyiv. (Plural)
Old 05-02-2022, 12:51 PM
Banned

^
Yeah I heard this as well, the ghost was just a made up morale boosting propaganda piece

Which is fine, Ukraine is outnumbered like 100:1, they should do whatever they can to keep morale up

Does make you wonder about the Ministry of Truth board though. Would they go after the ghost of Kiev as disinformation? Probably not. Once again though, this would show an obvious bias towards only going after disinformation that doesn’t benefit the state or our allies

And with like anything else you want to censor, either all of it is ok, or none of it is. You don’t get to pick which based on political leanings. And because it’s such a hard thing sometimes to determine what is and is not disinformation, I’m for the approach of making it all ok and leave it up to the viewer to make their own judgements. But of course the current state believes that people are just too stupid to come to the correct conclusion without gov’t help :/
Old 05-02-2022, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

things we already knew 30 minuets after they went viral, for 100$
Old 05-02-2022, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But of course the current state believes that people are just too stupid to come to the correct conclusion without gov’t help :/
Heh heh, why do you think the CIA has overthrown dozens of democratically elected governments?

The state has always believed this, it's part of the reason we have an electoral college and representative government at all

It's just the latest version of the same old thing
Old 05-02-2022, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heh heh, why do you think the CIA has overthrown dozens of democratically elected governments?

The state has always believed this, it's part of the reason we have an electoral college and representative government at all

It's just the latest version of the same old thing
We need State Electoral Colleges
Old 05-02-2022, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit you forgot to call me a Groomer, did you actually take your meds today? Bravo, now put on some pants and go for a walk
Old 05-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't follow. We have state electors?

Do you mean like for states at large positions?
Old 05-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Did you hear Amy Coney Barrett is the sole conservative holdout preventing them from implementing the so-called “independent state legislature doctrine,” allowing state legislatures to ignore constitutions, judges, and governors to install Trump as president regardless of election results?
Old 05-02-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Edit: Hate to break it to you but Batman is a lie stolen from The Shadow.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heckin' bamboozled chum!
Old 05-02-2022, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit you forgot to call me a Groomer, did you actually take your meds today? Bravo, now put on some pants and go for a walk
Calm down, Groomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't follow. We have state electors?

Do you mean like for states at large positions?
I mean like I said it plainly

State Electoral Colleges
Closed Thread