Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2022, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Divide and conquer. Wake up guys.
"THEY" are not on "YOUR" side.
Or suffer and die, makes not difference to me.

(PS, stop watching TV. Watch your life get better)
At least we can both agree that Jabba looking motherfucker doesn't actually care at all about Republican voters.
Old 05-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, groomer just means that you're a weirdo who has some kind of problem with the idea of not talking to 5 year olds about their non-existent "sexuality".

The florida bill does not prevent teachers from answering questions about who the other person in their wedding photo is. There is absolutely no good argument against it that doesn't involve lying and distortion.
Can you name one child this has happened to?? Whos giving kids instruction about their "sexuality" at 5? Can you name one "victim" or "perpetrator"?

If you cant, you're admitting to supporting a law for a problem that does not exist. Like passing a law outlawing the riding and breeding of unicorns in the state of FL. Really really retarded...
Old 05-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah just mainly don't pretend you have a vagina when you actually have a big fat cock. I mean, up until like 5 years ago I think we all agreed on that, for very sound reasons but it's just craaazy how fast progress occurs I guess!
I was addressing the quoted post, not your general retardation, sir.
Old 05-01-2022, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Cool, so no answers to any of my questions? Right?

Yes gravy, this is currently happening to many children. Benny Jenkins just this week, learned that if he likes dolls instead of trucks he might need to get his cock chopped off.

They just didn't phrase it quite like that.
Old 05-01-2022, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Double post cause slow forum upload speed!
Old 05-01-2022, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you name one child this has happened to?? Whos giving kids instruction about their "sexuality" at 5? Can you name one "victim" or "perpetrator"?

If you cant, you're admitting to supporting a law for a problem that does not exist. Like passing a law outlawing the riding and breeding of unicorns in the state of FL. Really really retarded...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-blockers.html

Quote:
'As a public school nurse, I have an 11yo female student on puberty blockers and a dozen identifying as non-binary, all but two keeping this as a secret from their parents with the help of teachers, SSW [social workers] and school administration.

'Teachers and SSW are spending 37.5 hours a week influencing our children, not necessarily teaching our children what YOU think is being taught.'

Cataford went on to claim that 'children are introduced to this confusion in kindergarten.' DailyMail.com's attempts to contact her Tuesday were unsuccessful.
Old 05-01-2022, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Double post cause slow forum upload speed!
Double post because you’re very mad and clicked the button twice by accident
Old 05-01-2022, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forum doesn't let you do that. Duplicate posts within 5 minutes get dropped.

Not sure how he managed it.
Old 05-01-2022, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I am a bit peeved about little kids being told by adults they trust (teachers) that not only should they maybe consider having their cocks chopped off or their vaginas turned into fake cocks, but that they shouldn't even tell their own actual parents about it!

I think that's bad! Presumably you think it's good? Or? What is your stance on telling little boys they should consider cutting their cocks off?
Old 05-01-2022, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Cool, so no answers to any of my questions? Right?

Yes gravy, this is currently happening to many children. Benny Jenkins just this week, learned that if he likes dolls instead of trucks he might need to get his cock chopped off.

They just didn't phrase it quite like that.
Nobody ever answered my question about why Tucker has naked, young men tanning their balls on his news show either.
Closed Thread