Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2022, 07:57 PM
Banned

Liberals are starting to eat their own and divide again.

Honestly I don't think they have what it takes. It will be the rural Republicans that survive. Libs will kill eachtother in ignorance for their favorite corporate flags and affiliates.
Old 04-25-2022, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden set it to be rescinded May 23, still in force before then. But now in force after then too, pending litigation! Tromp must have done a good job of tying up the legal knots.

Elizondo and the boys making up stories about the border again. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't mentioned Title 42
Old 04-25-2022, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't mentioned Title 42
Didn't say ya had.
Old 04-26-2022, 11:09 AM
Banned

I wanted to be a dump truck when I was a kid. People would politely clarify you mean a dump truck driver? And I would say “NO, a dump truck”

This just shows how ahead of his time Louis CK was when he joked that he was raising his kids gay, and that they could do whatever they wanted when they were 18 but until then in his household they are gay. It was meant to be a satire about homophobic parents who said they were raising their kids straight, despite what their kids wanted. The man was ahead of his time with his satire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-26-2022, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The article he's talking about isn't satire?

Ok so the article is real but there's no way it's not written satirically.

https://www.today.com/parents/essay/...tors-rcna25364

I mean come on

Quote:
I had to make a choice: buy him clothes with pictures of heavy machinery on them and make the kid happy, or force him to wear shirts emblazoned with fuzzy animals to appease me.
But it has a (I guess) happy ending. This weaselly closeted manlet is letting his son be himself, growing up to be an actual man with testosterone:

Quote:
I had difficulty understanding my son’s interest in tractors, and at first, I tried to nudge Avishai toward different videos and clothing. But then I remembered how hard it was for my father to trust me to follow my passions, and the way we connected after he finally did. I took on being an at-home father because I wanted to bond with my son, and I realized that meant I needed to let him discover his own interests. He had to define his own identity, not influenced by my own bias of what I deemed to be too masculine. I started taking joy in his joy. He radiates wearing his shirts emblazoned with diggers and dozers and excavators. At 3 ½ years old, he can name dozens of types of tractors (I always thought there was only one). He makes up quasi-gibberish tractor stories, sings quasi-gibberish tractor songs. Together, we clean the living room: He uses his tractors to put all his toys away. Sometimes my dad comes over and we drive tiny plastic machinery from room to room. My son beams. My dad beams. I beam, too.
Last edited by MrSparkle001; 04-26-2022 at 11:25 AM..
Old 04-26-2022, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The article he's talking about isn't satire?
No it’s real, but ya never know with something on the internet, but it was on a syndicated tv program as well so
Old 04-26-2022, 11:22 AM
Banned

I'm not sure it's child abuse to raise everyone Mormons. Some kids are just going to be train wrecks tho. More so because of their parents and communities. Not specifically cuz they are like Mormons.
Old 04-26-2022, 01:14 PM
Banned

Black lives don’t matter when the media can’t make any money off their deaths

“Some soldier at the border died? Pfft, that is old shit. Back to our regularly scheduled programming about how border patrol and ice are racist”
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-26-2022, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Black lives don’t matter when the media can’t make any money off their deaths

“Some soldier at the border died? Pfft, that is old shit. Back to our regularly scheduled programming about how border patrol and ice are racist”
How are those things related/

The soldier died because the media spoke badly about different government organizations?
Old 04-26-2022, 01:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are those things related/

The soldier died because the media spoke badly about different government organizations?
The soldier died because they couldn't legally fire upon the illegally drowning idiots with small arms. Like a .50 cal.
Last edited by starkind; 04-26-2022 at 01:47 PM..
Closed Thread