Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't get past the Facebook splash page.

(Yes, that's an insult.)
Old 03-10-2021, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't get past the Facebook splash page.

(Yes, that's an insult.)
use incognito
Old 03-10-2021, 01:37 PM
Banned

who STILL uses facebook? lol
Old 03-10-2021, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Oklahoma legislator apologizes for 'colored babies' remark.
Old 03-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
The other portion is a lot of people don’t know how to register. Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner city districts, know how to use … know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store.

Potato Biden 2/18/21
Old 03-10-2021, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Is not wanting black and Hispanic people to have abortions racist? Or is the objection to the use of the word “colored?”
Old 03-10-2021, 07:02 PM
Banned

Do you really want people with the IQ of a potato voting, though?

That's the problem with pure "democracy"; it's mob-rule, and the majority of the mob are sub-80IQ retards who shouldn't be voting at all, offsetting 120+IQ people whose vote should count for double.

To clarify, if you're age 30+ struggling to make ends meet working at Taco Bell, you don't have an opinion that matters, and shouldn't be voting. Because you're voting like a heroin-addicted panhandler flying a cardboard sign at his closest freeway onramp, guaranteed.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-10-2021 at 07:21 PM..
Old 03-10-2021, 07:24 PM
Banned

Just before my wife and I moved out of san Jose, I saw a homeless asian woman panhandling at the onramp. That's when I knew it was time to get the fuck out of the city. She's got to be the only homeless asian woman bum in the entire country; ultra rare sighting, indeed. My female asian coworker stared in disbelief as I regaled her with the story in the week to follow.
Old 03-10-2021, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

I think it's unfair to assume that just because a person has a low IQ that their opinion doesn't matter. Does their life not matter? Or mean less than yours? I think they're living in this world and have just as much of a right to an opinion as you do. Just because your IQ tests try and discredit their opinion doesn't mean they shouldn't receive the right.

I disagree with a lot of people that I might personally feel aren't intelligent, but that shouldn't discredit them from being entitled to their views and opinions. That's all I'm trying to say.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 03-10-2021 at 07:28 PM..
Old 03-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's unfair to assume that just because a person has a low IQ that their opinion doesn't matter. Does their life not matter? Or mean less than yours? I think they're living in this world and have just as much of a right to an opinion as you do. Just because your IQ tests try and discredit their opinion doesn't mean they shouldn't receive the right.
Actually, it does, because their vote is purely out of self-interest, and drags the entire country down to their level of stupidity.

We can use the excesses of capitalism to shoot for the stars, or we can use it to keep dullards who will never contribute anything meaningful to humanity on life support while they spiral further and further into self-destruction; fielder's choice.

In such a case, the vote doesn't come down to what's best for humanity, overall, rather it comes down to whoever can market policy change in the most palatable trope for the idiot masses to consume, which absolutely doesn't equate to "best".
Last edited by Gwaihir; 03-10-2021 at 07:31 PM..
Closed Thread