Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
n@gg@z call me doctor cringe prescription 6 weeks red99 binge
damn my zega on the bars *daps fist*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-03-2017, 06:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try again idiot.

Here's me..

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_..._Red:Symbiotic

and here's you..

https://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Red:Colgate

What the fuck are you talking about.
assuming we're speaking of worn item slots,

i have ~12 best in slot

you have ~10 best in slot

i raided velious for 8 months

you raided velious for like 14-15 months
Old 04-03-2017, 07:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
33 level 60s, about 7 aons, about 1.5 million plat, untold numbers of pixels ? Over several years? About 6k

Big whoop, I wipe my ass with 6k.

I'm sorry if people are so poor they have to camp an item for 50 hours instead of paying some basement dwelling mutant like cure 20 dollars for it.

I might make a return to red99 and just rmt the entire fucking box to give it all away.
beetleboy just dropped a bomb, what if Daybreak Game Company LLC would find out??
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
assuming we're speaking of worn item slots,

i have ~12 best in slot

you have ~10 best in slot

i raided velious for 8 months

you raided velious for like 14-15 months
I have at least 12 best in slot worn items, and raided in <Apex> for one year exactly.

Helm, Boots, Arms, Legs, Ring, Face, Belt, Back, Shoulders, Breastplate, Wrist x2

What made you think you had more HP than me? And how does that relate to your gear somehow being better, with fewer Vulak, few Dozekar, and fewer Faction Leader Heads. It just doesn't. I'll admit you are wearing 4 Kunark/Classic items compared to my 2 which helps make you super powerful in comparison.

And if you're including your epic I should probably include mine for 13. Since lets me bash in AoN with better sustain than Pallidus.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have at least 12 best in slot worn items, and raided in <Apex> for one year exactly.

Helm, Boots, Arms, Legs, Ring, Face, Belt, Back, Shoulders, Breastplate, Wrist x2

What made you think you had more HP than me? And how does that relate to your gear somehow being better, with fewer Vulak, few Dozekar, and fewer Faction Leader Heads. It just doesn't. I'll admit you are wearing 4 Kunark/Classic items compared to my 2 which helps make you super powerful in comparison.

And if you're including your epic I should probably include mine for 13. Since lets me bash in AoN with better sustain than Pallidus.
Yea but I'm a millionaire
Old 04-03-2017, 10:02 AM
Sarnak

Kinda feel sorry for this Symb guy at this point.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Getting loot is fun but when you define yourself by your loot it's time to seek help. You didnt create a business, or save lives, or employ people, or publish peer reviewed articles, or create an invention. You hit auto attack as the least useful raiding class in the game.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:24 AM
Banned

And got dank pixels for it, ppl are here to brag about EverQuest accomplishments

Points to Symbi, another point if he isn't on a "payment plan" or giving items he farmed to officers for them

Dont let this distract us from the fact that he's getting reeled in constantly by trolls
Old 04-03-2017, 11:28 AM
Banned

Oh and the staff won't add classic item loot rules after launch but will change rules like this on the fly? :/
Old 04-03-2017, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

i saw you had like 5.2k hp in a video, which is less than my monk, i just assumed you were fully buffed

you need 9 obtainable items to be best in slot

i need 7, 8 if you include abashi, which wouldn't be equipped

SK epic is not best in slot

i raided velious for just over half the amount of time as you and am closer to this goal with a class that becomes substantially stronger with gear, as opposed to a class that barely benefits from gear

sorry man, i'd be totally best in slot by the time i invested as much time raiding velious as you, and you're pretty far off
Closed Thread