Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
golem wands cost 600 plat to recharge, it takes on average 3 quad kites of seafuries to knock back 600p, if you can quad kite that equals about 40 minutes, i doubt anyone is going to frivolously throw wands around every fight as they will have to be farming for 6 hours out of every hour they spend pvping.
well hardcore PVPrs are your biggest nightmare my friend. Because farming and being blue is not only what we are good at but we make it our prime essential to have the best abilities always accessible.

If I can charge a golem wand for 600 plat I will make sure every one in my guild has a golem wand personally and plenty of money for recharges. Golem wand on a bard is sooooo dirty, and i'm saying in the sense of I can run and cast it on you while ever other class has to hold still. this means I can pillage all your buffs so fast and you can't even have a chance to run. ;p

you should not be able to recharge any of these items period. Even players with the best gear will be buffless and Invandyr down almost instantaneously.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People will be very entertained when they're golem wanded and blown up with this repeatedly.
That is also the nerfed version of Conflag right? The real one does 900 damage?
Old 10-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
the people bitching about charging them are just shooting themselves in the dick anyway, those who were going to use them will still have a bag full to use because they will camp them all day long and control said camps with their guild, whereas all of you clamoring for the removal of charging under the current system need only get a set of them as opposed to doing without.
This is so true. All you guys that whine about clickers you will only be fucking yourself over hard. Every single TOP guild and most active players will have full bags of these either way. They will camp them day in and day out like Darwoth says and they won't let you have a single one.

While with the normal classic recharging system every casual just need to get TWO of these and you can recharge them forever and actually have a chance vs the hardcore players and top guilds. Think about it.

Removing recharging will lead to even more domination for the hardcore player/guilds.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play a mage and can make well over 2k a hour farming SF , so your statment is incorrect..and why would you use wands for exping that not very smart.
ok well go make 2k and spam 4 damage wands on me (ie the reason their primary use past level 25 is during leveling).
Old 10-29-2011, 05:33 PM
Banned

now the sky Mage ring and sky quests should have their recharge enabled tho, because thats quested item and not a drop. and they aren't so much PVP game breakers. whats the name of the mage click DA ring from sky I forget?????
Old 10-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Removing recharging will lead to even more domination for the hardcore player/guilds.
How is that true? Only hardcore player/guilds will use recharging items.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While with the normal classic recharging system every casual just need to get TWO of these and you can recharge them forever and actually have a chance vs the hardcore players and top guilds. Think about it.
If this is in Red99 will just be a bunch of noobs running around one shotting eachother.

there's what I think about it.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiah2011 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I play a mage and can make well over 2k a hour farming SF , so your statment is incorrect..and why would you use wands for exping that not very smart.
Good luck doing that on a PVP server. PP farming on red is not as easy as it might sound.. I'll be bound at OOT always more or less and every little mage sending a pet on a Seafury is a freekill =D
Old 10-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
This is so true. All you guys that whine about clickers you will only be fucking yourself over hard. Every single TOP guild and most active players will have full bags of these either way. They will camp them day in and day out like Darwoth says and they won't let you have a single one.

Lovely, the top guilds will alway win no matter what so what is your point?Only players using wands right now on Beta are the griefers not the casual player and not the players trying to enjoy the content of game.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is in Red99 will just be a bunch of noobs running around one shotting eachother.

there's what I think about it.
What does dispelling someone has to do with one shotting? The noob wands does 0 dmg at 50.
Closed Thread