Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the ridicule of a man who unironically dreams of cutting off his penis and carving out a bunthole.

could sting.....if you had any ethos at all.

A meme made manifest by the musings of a group of 15 and 16 year olds high on LSD and pot laughing at the hypothetical evolution of the gay community.

Cheers
Last edited by Gwaihir; 12-07-2020 at 07:53 PM..
Old 12-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dᴉɥƆ
Last edited by Jibartik; 12-07-2020 at 07:53 PM..
Old 12-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
i tried "looking at that story" via google and found nothing but a facebook story link. do you have something better?
of course google won't return results that can work to overturn the election that they bought and paid for. they and their cohorts molested and distorted the entire presidency and election.

Quote:
"I can tell you, I took 24 pallets," Morgan told Hannity."This happened on Oct. 21, and I picked them up in Bethpage, N.Y. and drove them to Harrisburg [Pa.] and from Harrisburg, I drove them to Lancaster, dropped the trailer in Lancaster, dropped my truck off, and went home."
bust on hannity all you want, i laugh at how he leans forward on his desk like his words herald the coming apocalypse.

you cannot discount the truck driver's statements that he made under oath, understanding the penalty of perjury.

crossing state lines with ballots is illegal.

It's not only on fox, thats just where i knew i could find the story fast.

And its not just this man, thousands of sworn affidavits have been signed by folks who had a WTF experience this election.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/whistl...irregularities
Last edited by Trexller; 12-07-2020 at 08:20 PM..
Old 12-07-2020, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Remember when juliani's star witness came out and she was like "HUBada Hubada BLABALA hubada CAW caw CAW!" and then Julinani leaned over and tapped on her and made the like, plz stop talking gestures, and she looks at him, then looks back at cameras and starts going "HUBada Hubada BLABALA hubada CAW caw CAW!" for anohter 5 minuets.

Old 12-07-2020, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

If the election was bought and paid for by Democrats and George Soros etal, why didn't they do this in 2016?

Why was their rampant fraud by Democrats in NV, AZ, PA, WI, MI, and GA, but not in FL and NC? Weren't NC and FL supposed to be battleground states too? In fact, wasn't GA being in play considered ridiculous as much as two months prior to the election? They were able to ramp up their cheating efforts there in a hurry? Why didn't they cheat in NC and FL too?

Rudy is like 1-40 in cases filed so far? All the various judges are in on it? And there's all this "evidence" yet none of it has made it to court?

Don't worry though, Trumptards. Rudy is on the case. He got COVID and he's going to expose the hell out of it for being fake, then he's on his way to the Supreme court to talk about all the evidence that he's not going to present for some reason...
Old 12-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the ridicule of a man who unironically dreams of cutting off his penis and carving out a bunthole.

could sting.....if you had any ethos at all.

A meme made manifest by the musings of a group of 15 and 16 year olds high on LSD and pot laughing at the hypothetical evolution of the gay community.

Cheers
I don't really dream about that so much. Being beautiful is enough. My identity actually demonstrates a lack of sharing your obsession with genitalia, sleepyhead. Being subject to estrogen is the important thing; it takes care of everything but that small misdevelopment. Rewired my brain. Reshaped my fat deposition. Softened my skin, and turned hair to youthful fuzz. Aligned my desires, identity and body into something beautiful and kinder. And saved me from this rage you carry, which I did once know too.

You are clinging to your 15-year-old self, evidently. I would think acid at that age would have opened you up to more, but perhaps those drugs can stunt taken too early.

Anyway, what kind of sad acid trip has you sitting around laughing at homosexuals? You should have done it with a sexual partner instead, mighta saved you from this life trajectory. You've been mad and jealous for your entire life now, and would bang that girl in the photo before me, evidently. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You have chosen the path of bitter ugliness. Case in point.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-07-2020 at 09:46 PM..
Old 12-07-2020, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the election was bought and paid for by Democrats and George Soros etal, why didn't they do this in 2016?
They probably tried, but remember that Hillary was supposed to win in a landslide, so maybe they got complacent.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

The mark of the beast is money. Money on my mind (mark on forehead), money in my right hand (mark on right hand).

Who really gives a shit what they do we're all graveyard bound anyhow.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Banned

Well some of us want nice things in life, if you are happy in your trailer with your jesus i guess thats ok

also, i love the looks i get in a store when i pull my mask down to sneeze

i usually let out a few coughs too for bonus points then go right back to shopping

see you in thurgadin at the grocery store
Old 12-07-2020, 11:47 PM
Banned

Just remember, those poll books are off by at least 100,000.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh man I love seeing people on xanex... So confident, yet so sloppy.
Closed Thread