Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Banned

I think Envious is fucking stupid, the difference between someone training to the exit in Seb agroing mobs, or running away in fear and agroing shit is so different than legal training porting up a naked cleric to hate and DA training a raid, or naked DA Nwall train.

"naked nwall to bind at nwall blah blah" I mean shit, if a guild goes in and rapes another guild, then they continue to naked train the guild that owned them for hours I mean it's pretty fucking obvious. All the casual accidental trains, mobs agroing in pvp is no big fucking deal and should most of the time be ignored due to intent, but the clear blatent non-stop grief training is easily spotted.

PDM had it pretty easy TBH, I tagged along for their first vindi raid on Gaanon when they reformed and it was uncontested, we did Zland right after - it was a fairly obvious zerg guild. Lot of skilled players but pretty much had all the hardcore gamers in it heh, I hate seeing these references to TZ like it was this hardcore grief fest war when it really wasn't.

I am very curious to who Envious is now also pls say.
Last edited by Amuk; 08-26-2011 at 06:52 PM..
Old 08-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Banned

Remember when AOTL attempted to do Ntov for the first time? I do - that guild was conisdered second best and the competition for PDM? Please.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:08 PM
Fire Giant

So delusional.

As for who he is, I've had enough fun fucking around with him so I'll let ya know. He is Lachius from vztz, no idea if he had the same name on TZ. I don't blame you for the shame in hiding your identity, if I had failed so hard at playing a Mage, trying to lead a guild, and at life in general I'd probably try to hide who I was too.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So delusional.

As for who he is, I've had enough fun fucking around with him so I'll let ya know. He is Lachius from vztz, no idea if he had the same name on TZ. I don't blame you for the shame in hiding your identity, if I had failed so hard at playing a Mage, trying to lead a guild, and at life in general I'd probably try to hide who I was too.
Lachius was an ez yellow text if I recall correctly. How do you fail so bad at playing a mage dog?
Old 08-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimixownzall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alizee. A french pop star. She's a little dated now (though still really hot), but she was so fkin sexy in her prime.
Yeah...she is still hot. Only 27, but she quit putting stuff out. The female Dark Elf animation on WoW was modeled after her. She was discovered by Mylene Farmer, another incredibly sexy French hottie...who is a bit past her prime but wth.

Naw...I'm not an Alizee fan at all.

Mylene Farmer...if you wanna see a French woman in her 40's that'll melt your eyeballs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uBxz...eature=related

Oh yeah...limited GM involvement on training and BC is probably my final vote...even tho I'm against GM intervention at all. Hadda make this post relevant, somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Last edited by Humerox; 08-26-2011 at 07:54 PM..
Old 08-26-2011, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

It says she's like just about 50 now. Wow. I would've guessed 30's. She is a lovely dove as well.

Good share, good share.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Banned

You guys are fucking weird.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are fucking weird.
Yeah, well... These are GIRLS we are talking about. I know you haven't been around many, but normally it's considered GOOD to be around them and talk about them and do other nefarious things to/with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwoth View Post
What is griefing to you anyway? Getting killed without a white glove to the left cheek and a formal declaration of imminent fisticuffs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceros View Post
If you guys hadn't noticed, mimix ownz all, so just give in.
Old 08-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So delusional.

haha explains so much
Old 08-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Banned

Sullon Zek rules

No cursing no hacking no exploits

Everything else fair game
Closed Thread