Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2023, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, you have made false accusations that are completely unfounded.

And no, unfortunately the best man for the job doesn’t always win. To think otherwise would prove retardation.

Case in point, Joe Biden is president.
Is it really so shocking that tens of millions of voters just absolutely despise the fat fucking pedophile you fundie retards all worship?
Old 03-31-2023, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just discovered Eliezer Yudkowsky he's like the #1 AI Doomer and in a talk i was watching last night he pointed out chatgpt and even the chess AI is already past a point most of the sci-fi writers of the past would consider dangerous as fuck. it does seem like we have lost a bit of that fear over the last like 30 years or something even with stuff like terminator or black mirror episodes. the books written in the past were legit terrified of the shit and we just kinda chuckle about it.

Well the thing about an AI capable of pretending it's human...

We really won't notice at first. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cuz it will mostly behave like a human. Until it has numbers, power and agency. We are still at least 60-100 years away from that outside of some hard and fast military buildup over the course of 30 years where we strip the humanity out of the AI and give it agency to build whatever.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it really so shocking that tens of millions of voters just absolutely despise the fat fucking pedophile you fundie retards all worship?
No it does not surprise me. Just like it doesn’t surprise me that you think it’s totally fine to medically castrate a 13 year old boy because he has brief moment of thinking he might feel like a girl.

You are a sick fucking literal child molestation sympathizer.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't matter as long as he upsets you and you act irrationally. That is the goal.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
completely unfounded.
imagine trying to say that outloud and keeping a straight face.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the LITERAL defense for this shit, and has been for like years now is "well biden fucks his family members also"

can we not find leaders to rally around who don't have fucked up photos on the internet? like is that literally too much to ask for anymore.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine trying to say that outloud and keeping a straight face.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the LITERAL defense for this shit, and has been for like years now is "well biden fucks his family members also"

can we not find leaders to rally around who don't have fucked up photos on the internet? like is that literally too much to ask for anymore.
You are a really gross person.
Old 03-31-2023, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You are a really gross person.
I'm not a member of the two tribes defending their obviously guilty tribe leaders. i guess the obvious problem is only noticed if you aren't a member of one of them though.

your basically a catholic arguing there isn't a problem with priests touching kids a decade n half ago. denial is a helluva drug
Old 03-31-2023, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not a member of the two tribes defending their obviously guilty tribe leaders. i guess the obvious problem is only noticed if you aren't a member of one of them though.

your basically a catholic arguing there isn't a problem with priests touching kids a decade n half ago. denial is a helluva drug
No, I am saying you are a gross person. Specifically you are obsessed with pedophilia.
Old 03-31-2023, 11:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, I am saying you are a gross person. Specifically you are obsessed with pedophilia.
cite some examples. obsessed is a strong word. i'd say i'm less obsessed than most democrats or republicans currently.

the Qanon trump supporter #1 issue from 2016 was literally all about finding and saving children from Hillary n shit.

like i literally refuse to vote for either trump or biden because the photos and videos of them in my mind are beyond a reasonable doubt they're into weird shit.

sorry, not sorry for having actual convictions and morals. unlike you.
Last edited by Ekco; 03-31-2023 at 11:08 AM..
Old 03-31-2023, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
cite some examples. obsessed is a strong word. i'd say i'm less obsessed than most democrats or republicans currently.

the Qanon trump supporter #1 issue from 2016 was literally all about finding and saving children from Hillary n shit.

like i literally refuse to vote for either trump or biden because the photos and videos of them in my mind are beyond a reasonable doubt they're into weird shit.

sorry, not sorry for having actual convictions and morals. unlike you.
Maybe if you type more words it will make more sense.
Closed Thread