Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 11:19 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

for the record im not taking sides in this matter, just stating facts that he is a proven pixel ho that rather farm seb during guild raids unless there is a stun bow in it for him. confirmed.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:23 PM
Banned

agatha you have no room to talk
Old 08-22-2013, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

so he gifted ur toon items and leveled him for you, and then your friends got fucked over because you didnt think that threw after you got your jew gold from him? sounds like you didn't think that one through and thought GMs would fix what's clearly a player created problem by giving out your PW to the wrong people.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Jesus that's bad grammar holy fuck
Old 08-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brainz wouldn't do anything you didn't deserve imo. Known beard for quite some time. He isn't a pixel whore, at least wasn't when he rolled with us. He's a good guy and, honestly, those items were his. It was admitted (didn't read past page 3-4).

Anyways, I'm thinking it's between you two, not the whole world. People who post here have no idea what went on so you're all idiots for taking sides w/o having prior knowledge of knowing each individual (I've known brainz for a while so I will vouch he isn't a douche and hopefully he is the same guy he was).
you're dumb.

pappa didn't do shit period. brainz and pappa were tight. brainz looked at an opportunity to score some loots, and lose a friend.

he chose loots. not that hard to understand. no triangles or illuminati shit here br0

Forum Police Rangers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 View Post
Not that I give a shit about this shit box.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Why are you quoting someone that 95% of the boards has ignored? That guy's a faggot.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
agatha you have no room to talk
no room to talk? im at every raid, lvling up people who i don't even know, meanwhile keeping a /friends of all my guild, seeing who is there who isn't. This isn't about him "stealing" items because, i do believe items were stolen from him. and he went about it in a retarded way and punished somone else for some elses crime.

I'm not here to judge brainz for doing that. I couldn't give a shit about that. But brainz has been a shit guild member in every guild i have been in since i have came back to this server. All he did was use the umbrella of protection to farm fungi when azrael/Classic dominated seb, If he wasn't in our guild he woulda been pvp'd out. It was all take and no give.

Sorry Brainz, im not saying you deserve what happened. im just saying your not a team player and a shit guild member. you are a user through and through. and you associated with people who use aswell. and you got burnt. you deserve eachother.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no room to talk? im at every raid, lvling up people who i don't even know, meanwhile keeping a /friends of all my guild, seeing who is there who isn't. This isn't about him "stealing" items because, i do believe items were stolen from him. and he went about it in a retarded way and punished somone else for some elses crime.

I'm not here to judge brainz for doing that. I couldn't give a shit about that. But brainz has been a shit guild member in every guild i have been in since i have came back to this server. All he did was use the umbrella of protection to farm fungi when azrael/Classic dominated seb, If he wasn't in our guild he woulda been pvp'd out. It was all take and no give.

Sorry Brainz, im not saying you deserve what happened. im just saying your not a team player and a shit guild member. you are a user through and through. and you associated with people who use aswell. and you got burnt. you deserve eachother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:46 PM
Banned

I will openly admit when rexx consulted me about brainz crew about joining i told them it would be a mistake. you have nothing to offer any guild you join besides a friendly personality on the outside, all you do is build you're individual characters, and use your army of idiots (pappa,dohi,siege) that you throw you're scraps to when you need there help for something. you cherry pick people that don't know any better. and you have permnantly ruined pappa's rep for hanging around you.

"oh all they do is farm seb they dont really care about helping anyone else"

This isn't something im spreading around, this is something that i hear constantly and also why it was so hard to facilitate the merge of azrael and force, and also recruit other people. The number 1 issue we had was the complaing about you guys. Lite always went way way to easy on you, if it was me if a bow dropped i would have let it rot. i wouldn't even had pulled the mob that dropped it. I never understood that reliationship between him as a guild leader could let you farm seb while we raided and then organize sky raids partially impart to get you your bow that you would have done asboslutely nothing to benifit the guild with. so yes. I will call you out. It's the same reason people dislike sealer and his krew. You are all pieces of shit that made it so hard to get anyone to join our guild that was worth a shit because they knew better that a real guild didn't act like that, a real guild doesn't allow people to farm seb while official guild raids were going on.
Old 08-22-2013, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

its getting seriouz up in har