Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2020, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes I wonder if there are only like 12 or 16 of us and the rest are different versions of the same us with varying genetics and backgrounds and its a quantum game where we're playing them all at the same time.
I think the only possibilities in life are that we are one soul living each individual life reincarnation separately (OMG spell check erases my short term memory sometimes. Its annoying talking and then something happens to erase my short term memory and my brain restarts.) and taking turns living or the albert Einstein theory of relativity and we share time in each body in short periods of such small time that we don't notice it. Because the theory of more than one soul is hard to wrap your mind around because if the soul is outside of the physical world, then the soul world doesn't need the physical, making it harder to believe something can be separated. But I guess once the belief that all evil souls combined can create a Satan, then that unfortunate realization may lead to realizing outside the physical world other things just may be possible. (Had to annoyingly edit this to not sound Satanist by the way.)
Closed Thread