Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2022, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I am sure all of those terrorists decided to fight an overwhelmingly powerful enemy bombing their neighbors because every last one of them is either evil or hates the abstract, poorly defined concept of 'our freedom'

What the hell is my freedom doing in rural Afghanistan anyways
Well, “overwhelming” doesn’t factor into a religious Muslim extremist’s decision-making tree because the goal is ultimately suicide to become a martyr and gain access to the highest level of their Heaven or whatever

But I do agree that one person’s terrorist is another person’s “freedom fighter”. However we are also talking about orthodox religious extremists, who believe that infidels should be converted or killed. So it’s not like if America never did anything bad to them that we could be chilling with them having a beer and not getting our heads sawed off. Mostly bc they don’t drink beer
Old 03-22-2022, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bro you aren't even qualified to criticize yourself, you literally just said this:

after you said:

by your own admission, you are ignorant to the fact that many, many many nations have us beat as far as a combat body count.

we're 250 years old, many other nations are thousands.

here you are, lil bitch rob, comfortably living in America, while you piss and moan about America, because America enshrines the freedoms for lil bitch rob to bitch about America.

you're a bright bulb for sure
nice little disclaimer there about the "combat" body count, guess we're just looking the other way on the countless bodies rendered dead so that we can have more affordable stuff. Almost missed it

it's okay man, i know it hurts and you lash out when you're hurt, it's painful to hear people questioning the propaganda you've always internalized. other nations may have done bad stuff too, but that doesn't make our stuff good.

think of it this way: i'm saying America is the best at something, and that something is destroying human society

just look at all of us here on this American invented platform, widening the gap between us as rich people learn how to better control the masses in the information age
Old 03-22-2022, 04:43 PM
Banned

nah you're still too dumb to play this game.

you believe america is responsible for more deaths (of any kind) than any other nation

you're old enough that, had you completed the 8th grade, you would have learned some world history.

world record body count holder is, and has long been: China

they were hacking, slashing and crushing each other and surrounding nations to death, 3000 years before a white man set foot on north america.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

We are really good at obvuscating deaths though. It's worth considering.

I'm not saying its true or not, but Id believe that as a result of American action billions of people have died over decades. Like overall 1 million deaths are attributed to our wars in the middle east, that's a lot! haha

Would a million people have died without us doing that? Don't know!

But if satan wasnt around we'd all be chillin like pigmies.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, “overwhelming” doesn’t factor into a religious Muslim extremist’s decision-making tree because the goal is ultimately suicide to become a martyr and gain access to the highest level of their Heaven or whatever

But I do agree that one person’s terrorist is another person’s “freedom fighter”. However we are also talking about orthodox religious extremists, who believe that infidels should be converted or killed. So it’s not like if America never did anything bad to them that we could be chilling with them having a beer and not getting our heads sawed off. Mostly bc they don’t drink beer
I don't know enough about their faith or the statistics to say myself, but do you think it's possible that a hypothetical suicide bomber has been coerced by forces other than their faith alone? Like, strapping a bomb to a 15 year old who'd probably rather be just playing soccer, how would you brainwash them into doing it?

And I'd still argue further that we have, as in the West at large, been fucking with the middle east longer than any person here or there has been alive, and that creates a lot of animus naturally, too... the Brits kinda started it, but we certainly do it too. I dunno if even need to go as far back as the Romans, and even then it could be valid, too. Where do we stop, a given year? Sumeria? Maybe agriculture was the mistake, not the internet

I personally believe that since the fall of the USSR and the defeat "The West" decided it needed a new external enemy so propaganda was broadly steered to create as much hostility towards muslims as possible, think of all the over the top stereotypical muslim badguys in movies and tv. I see it a lot with China these days too, always thinking about that next move
Old 03-22-2022, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah you're still too dumb to play this game.

you believe america is responsible for more deaths (of any kind) than any other nation

you're old enough that, had you completed the 8th grade, you would have learned some world history.

world record body count holder is, and has long been: China

they were hacking, slashing and crushing each other and surrounding nations to death, 3000 years before a white man set foot on north america.
you are putting words in my mouth to make your point and in doing so undermining your own

time will tell, though

work on your anger in the meantime, it gets in the way of communication and it's bad for your soul
Old 03-22-2022, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not saying its true or not, but Id believe that as a result of American action billions of people have died over decades.
Earth/Population (1960)
3.032 billion (1960)
Old 03-22-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

a trillion.
Old 03-22-2022, 05:26 PM
Banned

none of us give a shit who lives or who dies

why bother bitching about it?
Old 03-22-2022, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
none of us give a shit who lives or who dies

why bother bitching about it?
news hasnt said a thing about the war because today is locals only SCOTUS day lol
Closed Thread