Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 01:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magikarp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you'd be pleasantly surprised at what loot you get when you show up consistently. the aimchat thing is just a funny joke. im on msn messenger chat and get all the best shit.

ask me, i joined emp and got bis sans-vp within a couple weeks. and i woulda done good in vp if i didnt get a shit teaching job that sucked my eq life away recently. 1 step away on vp key and reality pulls me away.

on that note i opened up to the emp leaders about said new employment as soon as i saw it incoming and within a 3 sentence convo came to an understanding that its chill, rl comes first. still in emp, obviously. plannin on hittin repops tmrw yo bros

just a thought, hey

how do i reach these kids
lol i think the goal of this post as to be more far removed from reality then any other post previous too it
Old 07-28-2015, 01:59 AM
Sarnak

pk them all and let Tunare sort them out.
Old 07-28-2015, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathpanel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol i think the goal of this post as to be more far removed from reality then any other post previous too it
im responding to the directly previous few posts

if i had time to read this whole gay thread id be raiding 100% of all kunark targets + velious beta, like my guild
Old 07-28-2015, 02:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRanger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best post in this thread. Main reason to stay unguilded.
Old 07-28-2015, 02:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRanger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeh

cool

nice
Old 07-28-2015, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ cringing HARD (ragnaros joined and got kicked from empire 4-6 times.)
I agree, cringing hard to the fact that empire allowed him to rejoin enough times to be kicked "4-6" times. The fact that Tmo and Empire reinvite people like this alone shows that neither guild has any integrity. But lets be real, it's a red eq server, if you expect to find much integrity here, you have come to the wrong place.

If you want it easy and want loots now, join Empire.
If you like being an underdog with a very slight chance of ruling in the future, join TMO.
If you want a guild with Integrity, don't join any p99 guild (red or blue).
Closed Thread