Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2022, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Low skill labor go brrr.
I won't even patron fast food it's literally taking my life into my own hands it's gotten so bad.

Also Panera has had robots for awhile doing the ordering and stuff.

I feel like with the human element removed and the staff underpaid and just staring at screens they do not even try to get orders right anymore or take any care in what they do.

It's becoming quite insane and miserable in my economic zone. Like. I can't describe it. I honestly can't complain because fuck fast food anyway, at least in its current form. And I got my rolled oats, eggs, vitamins, and a tamale truck if I want to get adventurous.

But shit man. If things don't change the economy will collapse completely and you'll be in line behind 500 people who are 280lb and suffering dementia in their 30s.
Old 02-26-2022, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Engage or get lost, Rightoid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry man

You can't piss in people's cheerios and call it milk

Better luck next time
Old 02-26-2022, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry man

You can't piss in people's cheerios and call it milk

Better luck next time
Tromp likes getting pissed on in Russia. 💯
Old 02-26-2022, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reiwa full on trolling. Full stop.

Fighting is illegal unless its Pokémon Go! Or a civil suit. Which costs Super Satanic bucks.
The classic we should probably allow at least some immigrants and refugees into the country troll gets them every time.
Old 02-26-2022, 02:00 AM
Banned

I'm cool with immigrants and helping people out who are like foreal asylum seekers.

We have really serious problems tho.

We can work on both.

I do worry that America is in serious crisis and we don't have that luxury anymore and people are in denial.

We gotta do America's oxygen mask first. Then we should do the ppl seated nexto us.
Old 02-26-2022, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The classic we should probably allow at least some immigrants and refugees into the country troll gets them every time.
lol dude

you have a big heart. If the illegals flooding over the border were gonna vote pub you'd leave your spider perma camp and be down at the border buildin that wall with your bare hands
Old 02-26-2022, 04:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm cool with immigrants and helping people out who are like foreal asylum seekers.

We have really serious problems tho.

We can work on both.

I do worry that America is in serious crisis and we don't have that luxury anymore and people are in denial.

We gotta do America's oxygen mask first. Then we should do the ppl seated nexto us.
Life is so much less stressful when you accept the inevitable fact that America won't be a country in less than 7 years and 80% of the world population will be dead.

Reading these forums makes me long for it.
Old 02-26-2022, 04:19 AM
Banned

Perhaps!

A lot of times I wish I was born in Finland for this reason.
Old 02-26-2022, 04:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Perhaps!

A lot of times I wish I was born in Finland for this reason.
My goal is to try and get out of America before it's too late, going off grid, farming my own land and waiting for the end of civilization.

Anybody who wants to live I suggest looking into the farmbot, osmosis water filtration attached to solar hydropanels and micro hydro turbines.
Old 02-26-2022, 04:35 AM
Banned

For a long time I was upset. Worried where and how my bones died. Like crap. Not in this place physically where I have no real connection to all these liars and corrupt
scared ppl. Not in a run down home or the gutter out front. Where the state will not respect my remains and let the flowers grow out of me. Like the American ways to die to me... drugs. Cars, crime, riots, food poisoning, heart failure, gangstalkers, hepatitis, 5G, malnutrition while somehow being obese, chronic fatigue or muscle wasting... airliners..

Like that alllllll bothered me. For a bit.

Now I'm just excited by all the small good stuff that comes my way.

Seeing millionaires arm up and hit the streets to defend their city. Well. That is awesome. When they could have fled. Or be puppets.

I think Americans with money and power lots of property have abandoned their country. And I get it. Life is scary. And tough. And you're not responsible. They probably just don't believe they're even Americans anymore. Or people at all. I sometimes wonder how I am in this form with everyone who seems to be so selfish and greedy and egocentric. Like most people don't think. Or feel with real emotions. They're just constantly responding to desires and pain. And totally afraid. Without any belonging. No connection to that which birthed and will consume them.

This is their country too. I think we should be good at something. And belong to something. And be part of something. We should take care of ourselves. Our country. And not just take pills or let businesses scam us into being poisoned and fat and going to the ERs.

You should all get medical attention and keep fighting and telling ur story so that ppl can see what needs to be done and how they need not be and need to be. Keep alive. And keep sad about plastic and violent death commute skirmishes in vehicles with insane ppl. Every day.

Know tho that porridge is good for u and u can be healthy and strong again. And if you're dying u can still learn how to be strong and tell others. And u can look ppl in their eyes so they are not alone.

Ya this is a troll post. Maybe aliens will take u on a DMT trip when it's time to let go and watch the kids do it all over again.

Stop poisoning yourselves. The land. The food. Eat clean. Walk. Live. Enjoy the flowers and bugs even if their on "weeds".
Last edited by starkind; 02-26-2022 at 04:48 AM..
Closed Thread