Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2022, 11:27 PM
Banned

Been there done that. Don't work. Workout camps would be nice tho. If only we could get along. Lol.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of the people here have such an omar mateen vibe about them.. Like they want their own personal war to kill the gay inside or something. I dont understand why they would route for america to lose a war its not even in, about gays? while having some fantasy about gay tanks doing gay shit.. I really dont fucking understand it. Its some closet case shit.. like whos that obsessed with gays to bring them into every conversation?

Theres a word for you types. Wanna play hangman? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ol
confirmed biscuits can't take a joke
Old 02-24-2022, 11:49 PM
Banned

We do get along, they dont say any of that dumb shit out in public. They hide like pussies.

They are too fucking scared to get fired from their jobs or having the living fuck slapped out of them. So they pretend to be normies at work. Then they get online and its jew this, gay that, blm jew blm black people chicago til its time for work again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHun...r.RashadRichey

This is what would happen. You can hear the fucking collision between his 35 mph hand and that fucking racists face. Did you guys put together a go fund me for your grandpa?? He needs reconstructive surgery on his mouth lol.
Last edited by Gravydoo II; 02-24-2022 at 11:52 PM..
Old 02-24-2022, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We do get along, they dont say any of that dumb shit out in public. They hide like pussies.

They are too fucking scared to get fired from their jobs or having the living fuck slapped out of them. So they pretend to be normies at work. Then they get online and its jew this, gay that, blm jew blm black people chicago til its time for work again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHun...r.RashadRichey

This is what would happen. You can hear the fucking collision between his 35 mph hand and that fucking racists face.
Old 02-24-2022, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

I hope the Ghost of Kiev is real. Sic semper tyrannis
Old 02-24-2022, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro you don't give a shit about Uhkraine. None of you libtards do.

just stop
???

No one cares that a nation of 44 million is being put to the sword by a madman? What brings you to that conclusion?
Old 02-25-2022, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
???

No one cares that a nation of 44 million is being put to the sword by a madman? What brings you to that conclusion?
Could you even find Ukraine on a map?

I've seen a lot of cliche hashtags on blue bird forums of folks proclaiming they "stand with Ukraine' but hashtags don't win wars and nobody wants to get involved in another war right now, especially with a major nuclear power like Russia over a country like Ukraine that isn't even a part of NATO

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/02...back-big-role/

Quote:
Ukraine pleads for peace, Putin ignores appeal; poll shows only 26% of Americans back big role
Our southern border far more important to me than Ukraine's border. It's Europe's problem. Not ours.
Old 02-25-2022, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you even find Ukraine on a map?

I've seen a lot of cliche hashtags on blue bird forums of folks proclaiming they "stand with Ukraine' but hashtags don't win wars and nobody wants to get involved in another war right now, especially with a major nuclear power like Russia over a country like Ukraine that isn't even a part of NATO

https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/02...back-big-role/

Our southern border far more important to me than Ukraine's border. It's Europe's problem. Not ours.
they gave up their nukes on the promise of our protection. now the world see's that de-nuclearization is akin to cutting off your own balls.

nobody, north korea, iran, etc, will EVER GIVE UP THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAMS NOW, in fact, more nations and other bad actors will pursue nuclear armaments with greater intensity.

Because they are all witnessing in real time what a pussy little bitch Joe Biden and all democrat voters are.
Old 02-25-2022, 12:29 AM
Banned

They are projecting. They dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves. They fail to understand how wars cause things like famine and huge civilian casualties when the entire economy stops because its been bombed to shit. How do you go to work when there is no power? Where you gonna spend the money? Its on fire.

I would have thought they cared because white blood was being spilled but even their racism cant overcome their need to kneel before a dictator and gulp down whatever they have on offer.

You see how they route for evil? Just total pieces of shit.. wouldnt be a loss if they killed themselves with a virus they could choose to not contract but do anyways oh wait... LOL
Old 02-25-2022, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they gave up their nukes on the promise of our protection. now the world see's that de-nuclearization is akin to cutting off your own balls.

nobody, north korea, iran, etc, will EVER GIVE UP THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAMS NOW, in fact, more nations and other bad actors will pursue nuclear armaments with greater intensity.

Because they are all witnessing in real time what a pussy little bitch Joe Biden and all democrat voters are.
Pretty much

Biden's weakness has emboldened the big dogs to make big plays. We all warned about this when Afghanistan went down and the libtards scoffed and cheered on Psaki as she spun shameless bold faced lies from the podium.

Now Reality has come knocking and there is a lot of hand wringing and empty hashtags on Twitter, but it's all empty and hollow. It's laughable to me that 'caring' about Ukraine is supposedly some virtue when caring about them won't win the war. As the bombs rain down I doubt a single Ukrainian will take comfort that some idiot lib in America 'cares' and hashtags it on Twitter. It's just virtue signaling and digital masturbation.

Our military is a joke right now too. Let's say we get into a real war. Are the libs gonna make sure we have proper diversity and representation on the front lines with fuzzy mustached generals sportin fake boobs? The Left has completely corrupted Reality with their nonsense and folks with common sense that live in the real world better be concerned if the shit really hits the fan and our armies could potentially be led by woke generals like Milley that don't have a clue
Closed Thread