Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-14-2022, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it comes to Genocide, UN human rights kicks into play and the entire united nations gets to do executive overide on everything Russia and basically delete the country from global society.
Here's teh problem, the united nations are spinning the genocide as "standing their ground against the invaders trying to take their democracy"

We're rooting for it. The ones you say are there to stop it. They are the ones encouraging it.

When do you say, hey its time for us all to join when it's 15,000 people a year? 30? A bad year of 50?

Or do we keep doing what were doing, for 20 years?
Old 03-14-2022, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a thought because I think it's valid myself.

I think before america was discovered, the same thing would have been said at churches all over England that got them to settle out here, and to move their attention outward, forging a new world, rather than inward trying to pick apart an old one.

Usually I go on about ghosts and alines, but lets just say we're moss on a rock, It stands to reason that untnil we are able to forge out across that endless ocean into the new worlds, that we are designed to consume ourselves. How else could new moss grow with no rock to grow on?

Maybe it's something we could evolve out of us, we cannot teach it though. Over generations it may become the way of life.

But I think we never will, because there is always an impassable barrier to cross and a colony to be built there and that's what we're designed to do. When we have no where to go, we seem to turn into our most feral versions of ourselves reliant on survival of the fittest.

Idk. I figure the folks on mars will be like what America was to Northern Europe, as what Northern Europe was to the Mediterranean, as to what the Mediterranean was to Egypt and on and on.
I have no idea how much biology could effect psychology, and in turn culture.

Matians will be weird AF tho. From the gravity alone.

Only G-d knows how living underground off hydroponics in highly instutionalized facilities would ultimately change us. And if we started terriforming and adapting to the rareified atmosphere...

Titan. Is the best candidate tho. So much energy and plenty of organic chemistry.

Most other places are severe radiation hazards.
Old 03-14-2022, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

Im sure we'd evolve to look all wonky looking.

I saw an awesome video of a chick talkinga bout octopusses

and she 3D printed a shell for them, and was saying they used to have shells, but they abandoned them as they became more intelligent.

They traded fragility for agility. It allowed them to experience more things and helped project their future evolution forward.

She said its like us, we left behind our stronger ape ancestors and became more adaptable. Just like octoups.

Im sure given the option to trade our physical bodies for the wonders of the radiation filled voids of space will give way to an evolutionary step like the one that took us from the jungle to the concrete jungle.
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-14-2022 at 07:55 PM..
Old 03-14-2022, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's teh problem, the united nations are spinning the genocide as "standing their ground against the invaders trying to take their democracy"

We're rooting for it. The ones you say are there to stop it. They are the ones encouraging it.

When do you say, hey its time for us all to join when it's 15,000 people a year? 30? A bad year of 50?

Ya. They will move the slider towards "Taliban" and insurgency...no one cares about the kids who aren't insurgents yet. Or that pregnant lady who bled out from shrapnel killing both her and child.

The U.N. will remain mostly neutral. Maybe ppl will still try to sell the Ukrainians weapons..

Russians will collectively live with a wounded heart. Suicides will become a major problem. Until enough generations are born... G-d said many generations.
Last edited by starkind; 03-14-2022 at 07:54 PM..
Old 03-14-2022, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No ones inbox would be safe from creepy PM's then.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I love those pms
Old 03-14-2022, 07:55 PM
Banned

U guys should see my inbox.
Old 03-14-2022, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

If I was in charge of the forum I'd close the thread with that comment.

It's not a genocidal situation because you don't have entire civilian populations collected and executed. Right now it is two nations fighting. One a clear bad guy, the other a clear good guy defending themself.

If the good guy gets knocked all the way down, government is no longer active, and russia is all over Ukraine and murdering everyone willy nilly its a different story.

But as you know Ukrainian refugees are being assisted, so its a bit weird where it seems western powers are OK for Ukraine to be a warzone. Not sure what the ideal end game is for say, Germany.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 03-14-2022 at 08:14 PM..
Old 03-14-2022, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats with Obama in office: House, Senate both captured. Result: zero substantial policy passed except an illegal horse shit healthcare bill.
Illegal horse shit it may be, but it made Sovereign Sam more solvent.

That's who they serve.
Old 03-14-2022, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Speaking of illegal horse shit, many would like to kick Russia out of the security council as a permanent member. No more global vetoes for the backwater gas station. 😎🍦
Old 03-14-2022, 08:41 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder if this is the final form of the NWO and we are going to completely dick break Russia and china is gonna close its anus and sit down and join up and then, we get the capitol in astana.

Part of me thinks that if Russia even tried a nuke launch they'd blow up 80% of their own ass before even getting the other 20 in the air.

edit: whoa saw this:

Quote:
If I was in charge of the forum I'd close the thread with that comment.
If you're capable of that type of thinking then maybe yea we'll never see eye to eye! Sorry you feel that way about what I said.

I am truelly disguested at my fellow americans talking about silencing the type of talk like there is no uranium in iraq. How far from grace we've fallen.

but such is the tribulation.

Well, off to tiktok!
Last edited by Jibartik; 03-14-2022 at 08:46 PM..