Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 09-01-2022, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you enjoy being a self-righteous hypocrite, DSM? I really want to know.

You've lost. Pack it in and leave.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot to mention the combined 600+ posts from Troxx, PlsNoBan, Cyxthryth, Toxigen, Ripqozko, Gloomlord, etc. At least 500 of those are literally just insults and/or memes with absolutely nothing to do with the topic, bloating this thread like something in RnF. Mega yikes.

I'll take my post history any day thank you. Spreading out the trolling over 6+ people doesn't make it better[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for proving my point[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2022, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Did you not realise why I said that?

You're claiming moral superiority over the "trolls", yet even from an unbiased standpoint, it's clear you're getting immense enjoyment over frustrating people.

Why are you still here? Answer the question.
Old 09-01-2022, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloomlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you not realise why I said that?

You're claiming moral superiority over the "trolls", yet even from an unbiased standpoint, it's clear you're getting immense enjoyment over frustrating people.

Why are you still here? Answer the question.
Honestly you have no proof of this. You can check the post history. I am simply defending myself and my argument from memes, insults, the argumentum ad populum fallacy, and the "my experience trumps data" nonsense. Don't blame me for the 500+ posts that are literally just insults and/or memes. Posts that you have contributed to btw. You can provide better evidence to support your claims or stop trolling at any time. Nobody is forcing you to post.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-01-2022 at 03:21 PM..
Old 09-01-2022, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Why are you still here? You don't need to "defend yourself". I mean...we're all "lost causes", right?

Nobody is forcing you to post either, you lying hypocrite.
Old 09-01-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why are you still here? You don't need to "defend yourself". I mean...we're all "lost causes", right?

Nobody is forcing you to post either, you lying hypocrite.
I am providing the correct information for other people reading. If you can disprove my argument, that would be fantastic. Everybody wins, including myself.

You aren't lost causes. You are simply caught in a trolling loop. It happens. I haven't blocked anybody here, nor am I holding any grudges.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-01-2022 at 03:28 PM..
Old 09-01-2022, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

There are no other people reading.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 09-01-2022, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine trying to win in a 23 year old elf sim forums
Old 09-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Fire Giant

Except, by implication of the fact we're "trolls", we seem to be. You're contradicting yourself. And what do you mean "other people reading"? Even the one person giving you the small benefit of the doubt is hardly calling for us to "stop trolling".

Do you mean the silent observers browsing this thread? That's pretty presumptuous to think that they perceive you to be anything other than a childish troll.

It's checkmate. Now stop posting, you infantile attention seeker.
Old 09-01-2022, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Except, by implication of the fact we're "trolls", we seem to be. You're contradicting yourself. And what do you mean "other people reading"? Even the one person giving you the small benefit of the doubt is hardly calling for us to "stop trolling".

Do you mean the silent observers browsing this thread? That's pretty presumptuous to think that they perceive you to be anything other than a childish troll.

It's checkmate. Now stop posting, you infantile attention seeker.
It's pretty obvious to anybody reading that 500+ posts containing nothing but memes and insults is trolling. I am calling it for what it is. Everybody invovled in posting those insults and memes have more than earned the title of troll for this thread. That is not how you win a debate against someone you disagree with.

Again, I hold no grudges. People sometimes get into trolling loops. I will gladly engage with you if you bring evidence and logic to counter my argument.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-01-2022 at 04:17 PM..
Old 09-01-2022, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Then why bother to continue posting to us?!

You are so bad at lying, can't you see that?

"I hold no grudges"? You're trolling. You are a troll.