Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

demo RATS!

Old 02-03-2022, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 16842
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-03-2022, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah yes the typical white racist, out espousing their hate agendas
Old 02-04-2022, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

No luck on a second meme yet then?
Old 02-04-2022, 12:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2022, 12:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard about this. From a Forbes article:

“But for President Biden and other national Democrats, the trip had more sweeping political implications. It came as Mr. Biden faces pressure to deliver on police reforms, while simultaneously confronting Republican efforts to caricature his party as weak on handling crime — all during a midterm election environment that already appears brutally challenging for Democrats”

So Biden is under pressure to address rising crime because midterms are coming. Had midterms not been approaching, would he have given a fuck? Nah fam, just die out there, we don’t have an election to win quite yet

I dunno, just coincidental timing I guess
Old 02-04-2022, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard about this. From a Forbes article:

“But for President Biden and other national Democrats, the trip had more sweeping political implications. It came as Mr. Biden faces pressure to deliver on police reforms, while simultaneously confronting Republican efforts to caricature his party as weak on handling crime — all during a midterm election environment that already appears brutally challenging for Democrats”

So Biden is under pressure to address rising crime because midterms are coming. Had midterms not been approaching, would he have given a fuck? Nah fam, just die out there, we don’t have an election to win quite yet

I dunno, just coincidental timing I guess
Spot on. Bullseye. These people play politics with peoples lives as if its a board game.

Quote:
One death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic -Joseph Stalin
Old 02-04-2022, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
I said, 'Mom, why are all those kids— it was then called colored— why are all those COLORED KIDS in that bus? - Joe Biden 2/3/22
Attachment 16843
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-04-2022, 12:34 AM
Banned

^
I also like how Biden wants to include police reform along with discussion on rising crime

I’m sure you didn’t follow the recent ambushes of cops that left multiple cops dead in NY within the past few months, but I followed the stories closely, and here’s how it went down:

Cop 1 to cop 2: Man, I haven’t found any innocent black people to shoot recently
Cop 2: Me neither

Cop 1: My trigger finger is itching, I can’t stand it
Cop 2: Same, brother

Cop 1: Look, if we can’t find an innocent black person to shoot, why don’t we just kill ourselves? *pulls out his gun *

Cop 2: No! That’s crazy! Why don’t we kill each other? *pulls out his gun*

Cop 1: That’s the spirit! *both start blasting each other*

Thank God we can get some police reform in to get these psycho cops off the streets
Old 02-04-2022, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Corporations are funneling millions of dollars directly into overfunded police departments, in exchange for tax breaks, favors, and specific protections - y'know, just like the mafia, but if the mafia were an unaccountable paramilitary force. Corporations are able to funnel that money through organizations called police foundations. Racial justice group Color of Change just released report about police foundations; and their role in police militarization, which is far worse than anyone thought.

Here's how it works: Police foundations are technically "non-profits", which makes donations to them tax-deductible. And unlike public city budgets, these donations are done behind closed doors - in most cases, they're not required disclose individual contributions.

As a result, police foundations serve as a private piggy bank for law enforcement to buy weapons and surveillance systems without explicit approval by elected officials or constituents. What does that look like in the real world?

Well, let's start with The New York City Police Foundation, which is the oldest police foundation in the country. They host galas and other events where corporate executives and city elites rub elbows with top police administrators and elected officials. The NYC Police Foundation requires a $100,000 donation for a platinum-level sponsorship of its annual galas; in 2019 the foundation raised $5.5 Million dollars from this single event. And in return for their donations, the NYPD gives special priority.

Sorry to tell you the NYC PD isn't suffering. They got caught and Biden had nothing to do with their current problems.

And as far as I am concerned a ton more police need to be de-funded for their unchecked corruption.
Last edited by Botten; 02-04-2022 at 01:06 AM..
Closed Thread