Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2016, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Wipe my ass with 7k who cares.
Old 11-20-2016, 08:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countytime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have faith that it will eventually be fixed,
Lol, that's cute. You must be new around here.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:43 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the exploit?
Old 11-21-2016, 01:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by countytime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have faith that it will eventually be fixed, either to be like it was on Live (mob spawns along its path, but is still on is own timer, is how I think it was), or like it was here before. But either way, there are things you can do to help.
  • You can make a guild rule against selling or buying Jboot MQs. Most guilds have rules against other bad behavior, so that's a no brainer.
  • Don't buy Jboots from farmers. Remember that every time you do that, you're paying them to screw over someone of appropriate level that needs them.
It will never go back to way it was pre 2014 or 2013? were there was 1 ph you could kill every 30.1minutes, Nilbog has fixed it to be a better representation (ish) of what it was on live and lastly a verant dev already released the **mysterious** code for it a long time ago...to lazy to go find that link atm though
Old 11-21-2016, 02:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I have faith that it will eventually be fixed, either to be like it was on Live (mob spawns along its path, but is still on is own timer, is how I think it was), or like it was here before. But either way, there are things you can do to help.
  • You can make a guild rule against selling or buying Jboot MQs. Most guilds have rules against other bad behavior, so that's a no brainer.
  • Don't buy Jboots from farmers. Remember that every time you do that, you're paying them to screw over someone of appropriate level that needs them.
I don't negotiate with terrorists. I will negotiate with JBoot farmers though. I've camped that guy like 5 times (in both zones).... I'll farm plat instead.

OP, if this game is too hard for you, might I recommend you try getting your games from the toddler section? It sounds like that might be more your speed....
Old 11-21-2016, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Since those changes I've always done my time at the OOT AC, been luckier than some... only did a 12+ hour wait once [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2016, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

I look forward to OP looking for level appropriate xp at 46+ and troll porting competing DPS characters to PoHate ("you already got a group last week, you don't need another!")

If you ARE a wizard a good strategy is to stand next to the high level druid in s ro, follow him (with sow) and use your insta click staff of temperate flux to be the first to engage the AC.
Old 11-21-2016, 05:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you ARE a wizard a good strategy is to stand next to the high level druid in s ro, follow him (with sow) and use your insta click staff of temperate flux to be the first to engage the AC.
"Got FTE bro? GOT FTE?!"

I support flagging the zone for ffa pvp at the hours of 7pm until 7am with red LNS rules applying.
Old 11-21-2016, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Got FTE bro? GOT FTE?!"

I support flagging the zone for ffa pvp at the hours of 7pm until 7am with red LNS rules applying.
Yea, it's a pretty sad state on blue for this kind of stuff. I'm still at the point where I enjoy camping my own than paying someone else to do it for me.

Regarding the other server, I remember on Red, my first AC got KSed by an out of range druid (when the pop was a bit higher and the old S Ro AC mechanic was in). Later (with the new mechanic) someone did MQ me one for free, so red is very swings and round abouts for these things.
Old 11-21-2016, 05:17 AM
Planar Protector

I've personally see someone lose an AC on red before Nilbog changed the setup. A wizard rolled in, smoked a waiting necro who had just engaged and then nuked the AC down.

What I think most people don't realize on red is that if you're not in pvp range, blue rules apply (at this time the level range was +/- 8)... so had the wizard killed the AC first he would have lost the ring if a petition went in about it.

As it was, there was a very angry gnome and a very smug erudite...no GM involvement was required.
Closed Thread