Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 01:11 PM
Fire Giant

Tell you what.....give me the next lightning claw and I'll come to next weeks raids and whip ur rogues into shape. If I out dps a primal rogue he goes on loot diet for two weeks.

Better put a stack of emeralds in my trade window if ur not primald.

Push the fucking buttons.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
apparently it is of some value to people, so it should have a dkp cost

hope dis 1 helps
It iss a bad idea to charge DKP for items on a non DKP raid and you it is a bad idea have unannounced DKP raids on off days/off hours

hope dis 1 helps
Old 05-26-2016, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also Latina is the worst player I ever encountered on R99. Pretty sure it's a box or Sektors wife.
I wish she was my wife.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jupe and agatha played with CS for a while and I was guildies with them in GG. Back in GG I caught them black holeing loots and recovered it.

Both of them are good button pushers and very helpful but officers need to make kill groups and keep them out.

Just manage the assets you have and know your players.
The boca bros is an double edged sword, surely they can push buttons in low tier blueberry situations but with their dps and hoards of characters come drama and the occasional "lost pixel".

As the server looks currently, i think it was a wise decision on tempest part to let them go, it's not like uncontested dragons get any harder, just tell some faygates to not be afk next time
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Let's see more chat logs plz.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:47 PM
Aviak

I am much higher in the DPS these days.

I like Bansky
Old 05-26-2016, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recorded some of it, on top of all the logs of mirkuls threatening to kill me every raid no matter what. only got like a 20 sec sound clip of mirkuls calling me a thief for stealing a cloak of flames back in 2012(wasn't even me) and then saying how he was gonna fuck me up at every raid and never leave me alone.

[Thu May 26 01:17:42 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'shut it clown'
[Thu May 26 01:18:02 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'be funny when your suspended for ninja looting'
[Thu May 26 01:18:20 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'enjoy your suspension nerd'
[Thu May 26 01:18:32 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'NOONE LIKES YOU banksy way to go!'
[Thu May 26 01:18:50 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'take some more drugs bro'
[Thu May 26 01:19:09 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'you are a theif and a liar banksy what a piece of trash'
[Thu May 26 01:19:24 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'you are a theif and a liar banksy what a piece of trash'
[Thu May 26 01:19:54 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'little dik syndrome'
[Thu May 26 01:21:13 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'hey banksy .. you are a worm dude noone likes you // NOONE'
[Thu May 26 01:21:24 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'always got to be the first guy on every corpse'
[Thu May 26 01:21:39 2016] Mirkuls tells the guild, 'always tryimn to ninja or joke about ninja die in piss banksy'

The aon prank had nothing to do with anything.

The stolen CoF was in 2014 and once GMs told us it was you (after you denied it), your excuse was that you did like 70 ragefire pearls so you deserved it. (This was after lying about it for days, same as the manarobe).

Your dps was cool but not worth being stolen from/lied to/ trolled constantly (mostly by your brother spamming etc)

You were first on every corpse , wouldn't link loot until you made some stupid troll comment.

Did u even get to keep the CoF or robe?

Actually enjoyed playing with you but kicking you was a no brainer.

P.s. - like wtf? How did u expect to get away with either of these lol... You knew we were gonna ask gms...drugs?
Old 05-26-2016, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

Sounds like people getting mad over meaningless pixels in an elf world. That's pretty cool and normal.

Also love Banksy. Very helpful and very kind. Love u BB
Old 05-26-2016, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man I've really missed Banksy's HILARIOUS jokes since Empire won the server. Good to see he's still at it, LOL.

Linking loot that didn't drop?! UPROARIOUS! Emoting that you looted something you didn't?! PRICELESS! What's next?? Saying "Grat's XXXX item" when XXXX didn't actually win said item?? ABSOLUTE MADMAN! 😂😂😂
this was my favorite part about being in tempest.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either way, went from empire to tempest with no break. This will put a nice time to add to some RL, banksy primal and geared up pre tempest. Glad I could help those that really deserved it. can't wait to see what happens in future tho, if tune can handle running the guild alone. either the power has already gone to his head, or he just cant keep up with the day to day stuff that hes losing it.

if it weren't him being able to rely on a few key members, who knows. tempest almost got shut down hard and people stopped logging in when friends came and pvp'd dain, and then 2 nights of pvp at ToV was nearly enough to cause it to collapse because people stopped logging in. Then the pvp stopped, loot started flowing and all of a sudden people are logging in again. Thats always how it goes though.

Thank you Tempest for making the best decision of my life since agatha got me kicked from nihilum all those years ago! I would have ended up spending another 3-4 months raiding with you guys for nothing. For new and future tempest members: spend your dkp as quick as you can, go negative, you'll end up getting most of the items because of how afraid someone is to spend 10 dkp on one item then fall behind on BiS item ABC_01

You keep trying to make this about people not liking you.

I kinda liked you.

That said, it's because you keep stealing and lying.

They were asking for that manarobe for days, spamming GC etc. Rag even said just drop it on the ground (you could have returned it anonymously)

Not only that but u xfer it to your wizard, them back to banksy, then say u forgot it was in your bag?

Naw dawg, nothing to do with officer not liking you.

100% to do with you stealing & lying multiple times
Closed Thread