Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-31-2022, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

The data was not faulty. I fully explained what happens when you aggregate. I broke out individual fights from the aggregate.

I did precisely what you asked me to do. You, on the other hand haven’t even tried. Worse, however, you chose to ignore the discussion and skew said parses I gave you with your twisted DSM logic and mathematical gymnastics to fit your personally desired talking points.

Lol this is hilarious
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 08-31-2022, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, there it is. You know you are wrong, you just want to troll[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not at all. We’ve all proved you wrong multiple times. But since you have some sort of issue where you just can’t accept it and move on I’m curious to see how many long winded ranting posts you’ll write lol
Old 08-31-2022, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He literally cherrypicks data using variables that favor his chosen argument and repeats it over and over then is surprised when nobody gives it any weight. If he isn't actually mentally challenged this is the stupidest human being I've ever conversed with.
Yes. We all know this.

Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You literally have zero data and think it's better, and are surprised when people disagree with you.
Only 1 person disagrees with me and his mental state is questionable at best. I feel pretty good about where I stand regardless of your irrelevant opinion.

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Sarnak

Quote:
If you are so confident you are right, please post data you claim isn't from a faulty parser.
You have provided zero evidence that the parser Troxx used is faulty. You may type whatever you wish & feel however you feel about it, it will not change this fact.

Quote:
I have video evidence with logs.
Have you provided the relevant/requested data/evidence of your Shaman DPSing in a high level, fast-paced-killing DPS group? Please indicate where that data/evidence was provided.

Quote:
You have nothing but faulty data.
You have not provided any evidence to prove this claim.

Quote:
You need to provide better evidence first lol.
You need to provide the relevant/requested data/evidence. Or any reply at all hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All I can do is re-state the facts in continued effort to attempt to continue the discussion(s) in a civil manner. The ball is in DSM's court.

Quote:
as the data shows
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You called me "silly" when you were backed into a corner by my replies to you on the below thread too, and you stopped replying (like a little bitch): https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...401629&page=37.
How's it going in that corner you've been backed into?

Quote:
I am maintaining civility in this discussion, and my position is founded on hard evidence. The only insults I throw are thrown in defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyxthryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you have not maintained civility in this discussion.

I have maintained civility in my posts to you - in which I have ONLY stated facts and asked questions - and despite my civility you have (repeatedly) called me a troll, called me silly, accused me of doing/posting things I have not done/posted, and meanwhile have continued to ignore my simple questions and avoided responding to the many facts I've stated. I present both of our posts - from this thread and elsewhere - as evidence of my civility, and you have provided no counterevidence despite me requesting you provide it (multiple times).

Why do you opt out of partaking in a civil discussion with me, and meanwhile claim that you are maintaining civility in this discussion (yet choose to continue to call me names for [seemingly] no reason)?

Why do you feel the need to "defend yourself" from any of the facts I have stated or questions I have asked?
Old 08-31-2022, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The data was not faulty. I fully explained what happens when you aggregate. I broke out individual fights from the aggregate.

I did precisely what you asked me to do. You, on the other hand haven’t even tried. Worse, however, you chose to ignore the discussion and skew said parses I gave you with your twisted DSM logic and mathematical gymnastics to fit your personally desired talking points.

Lol this is hilarious
You have no proof of your claims that your parser reduces your mage DPS by 30%. The only reason why you think this is because the monk who is pulling is losing 30% DPS. If your claim was correct, the Monk would be losing more than 30% DPS, because the parser is undervaluing his data, AND he is losing DPS due to pulling.

I gave you video evidence and log evidence. It is superior to your evidence. The flaw with your logic is you believe DPS will change in a group. Mob stats do not change, so this is simply wrong. Once you knew you were backed into a corner, you have since played this silly semantics game of "you didn't give me the evidence I wanted in the specific manner I requested it, therefore it's wrong". Sorry, that isn't a valid argument lol, and it doesn't disprove my data.
Old 08-31-2022, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You have no proof of your claims that your parser reduces your mage DPS by 30%. The only reason why you think this is because the monk who is pulling is losing 30% DPS. If your claim was correct, the Monk would be losing more than 30% DPS, because the parser is undervaluing his data, AND he is losing DPS due to pulling.
You baselessly and ceaselessly claiming something does not make it true. It has to actually be true hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] You can type whatever you wish and you can feel however you feel about it, it will not change the facts.

Quote:
I gave you video evidence and log evidence. It is superior to your evidence. The flaw with your logic is you believe DPS will change in a group. Mob stats do not change, so this is simply wrong. Once you knew you were backed into a corner, you have since played this silly semantics game of "you didn't give me the evidence I wanted in the specific manner I requested it, therefore it's wrong". Sorry, that isn't a valid argument lol, and it doesn't disprove my data.
You did not provide the relevant/requested data. You thinking that you provided the relevant/requested data does not make it true. You may type whatever you wish and feel however you wish, it is not going to change these facts.
Last edited by cyxthryth; 08-31-2022 at 05:04 PM..
Old 08-31-2022, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

The other mage pet in that aggregate is an epic mage pet. You think it’s dps is that low too?

Ps parsers only start when the damage starts. He wasn’t out there flopping mobs into camp. This is crypt where we never had to deal with a pull larger than 2 or 3. You’ll notice we had no rogue so yeah … none of the back room and Emperor was on the menu.

So much for the “he was out pulling” bs.

Last edited by Troxx; 08-31-2022 at 05:05 PM..
Old 08-31-2022, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The other mage pet in that aggregate is an epic mage pet. You think it’s dps is that low too?
Ah I was hoping you would get to that[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just take a look at the total seconds it fought. It fought for a total of 109 seconds, where you fought for 600 seconds It has like 1/6 of the fight time you and your pet has. For all we know, it could have simply been fighting a bit better than average.

Plus, nobody has argued an Epic Pet will deal more damage than a regular pet. The unfortunate truth is Mage Epics are just really rare. Personally I wouldn't really count Mage Epics, because the chances of you actually grouping with someone who has it is pretty rare. It's much more common to group with a Torpor Shaman, for example.

Quote:
Ps parsers only start when the damage starts. He wasn’t out there flopping mobs into camp. This is crypt where we never had to deal with a pull larger than 2 or 3. You’ll notice we had no rogue so yeah … none of the back room and Emperor was on the menu.

So much for the “he was out pulling” bs.
Without video you can't prove your pull patterns, or how often the Monk was in camp. You yourself said his DPS was lower due to pulling.

Quote:
See the monk's time engaged and you can see why he was below the SK and lower than me to such a degree; he spent a lot of time not engaged. What you can see is that mage dps is very good. This parse undervalues on the combine by a good 30% as my parse system is not perfect.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 08-31-2022 at 05:09 PM..
Old 08-31-2022, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Without video you can't prove your pull patterns, or how often the Monk was in camp. You yourself said his DPS was lower due to pulling.
Without being in a high level fast-paced-killing DPS group & parsing/recording/etc. you can't prove your Shaman's DPS in a high level fast-paced-killing DPS group. You can type whatever you want (or not hehe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) it is not going to change this simple fact.