Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2016, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was the type of sgt that would be deep in a connex with the joes. if they were burning shit so was i :P

i lived with the iraqi police most of my deployment so we burned shit often.
What did you get out of it?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-24-2016, 06:13 PM
Banned

Thanks for your service sirs, I enjoy my freedom.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Granted. I tell my wife she made a poor decision going to school to be a teacher, but it doesn't change the fact that it should be a career with high pay and high esteem, and instead you get shit bird retards. You would not believe some of the stories I hear about these teachers literally giving no shits about these kids or their cognitive progression.
Im guessing its way worse in the states, but even in Montreal where public school is decent, you had kindergarden teachers doing jaw dropping stuff like telling 5 year old kids they are stupid because they cant tie their own shoes or ripping a drawing because "its ugly, start over". I used to work as an afterschool homework assistant guy thing.
Old 02-26-2016, 05:55 PM
Banned

Whats "burning shit" ?
Old 02-26-2016, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im guessing its way worse in the states, but even in Montreal where public school is decent, you had kindergarden teachers doing jaw dropping stuff like telling 5 year old kids they are stupid because they cant tie their own shoes or ripping a drawing because "its ugly, start over". I used to work as an afterschool homework assistant guy thing.
*polishes mace*

Experienced this even at a small private Catholic school in 2nd grade.

Teacher was an angry bitter beast heading towards menopause without marriage or children in sight. Took it out on the class singling people out constantly, then like an abuser would demand people react positively to her and demand people smile. No kids and surrounded by kids all day, bad mix. I'm surprised none of us got stabbed.

Her husband was running for the state senate. He wrecked his car in a DUI case about halfway through his campaign. Their engagement went down in flames. She is probably still miserable. There is a god [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-24-2016, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

bump
Old 05-25-2016, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
200 people online on a friday night and 20 of them are empire.

Go make a guild and compete you fucking retards (friends is not a guild, more like a train wreck of autistic players)
Winning@Specialolympics.jpg
Old 05-25-2016, 10:21 PM
Banned

159 online right now check it
Closed Thread