Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 03:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saujee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just wondering if there was an alternative to allowing all guilds a fair and legitimate chance at those target vs guilds in full BiS Gear who require less numbers and less organising due to less numbers needed to kill targets and win coth races. They will always have a head start vs guilds who are less equipped.

It would help if once you got fte you had like an hour window to kill the mob. Since you don't have bis gear and need more people and more time an hour would let you gather your forces to get a fair and legitimate chance at those targets.....

Oh wait they already allow that.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice ^^ So, FoV force FFA and then flub the rules.

It take more than a sock to get dragons, FoV (^。~)v Gonna have to do better if you wanna be taken seriously at the table.

What has FoV bagged this cycle?
Since when was FTE racing ever part of classic? We are here to relive the classic experience. I could give two shits about the racing aspect that is present only here on p99.

Also, Nemce, as I stated in the group chat every time this happens Detoxx is going to come back with an offer of less mobs they are willing to give up and eventually it won't be palatable to any of the guilds looking to cooperate.

You can't have a player made agreement where one player is unfairly set to the advantage. It needs to be a fair and even sharing process.

To me this just shows how AM really is in regards to their willingness to step out of their gluttony.

F/V will continue on as we have been getting what we can. I highly doubt at this time we will entertain any of the statue agreements currently until AM/AW are more willing to set aside their greed for cooperation.

There are a lot of players on this server looking to relive their glory days in eq. The way the high level raid scene is right now is NOT classic. I have spoke my peace to Sirken about this as well has offered several ideas on how to alleviate the problem to him and to Nilbog and Rogean. It will be up to them if they care enough about the casual player to actually make a change for the better, to decrease the toxicity on this server and make it into what it should have been all along.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Nothing will change. History proves this.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, Nemce, as I stated in the group chat every time this happens Detoxx is going to come back with an offer of less mobs they are willing to give up and eventually it won't be palatable to any of the guilds looking to cooperate.
Whatever favorable terms Detoxx wants to work out with you is 95% predicated on how much he likes/respects you and 5% about pixels to him - I know Detoxx pretty well, you'd go a lot further appealing to him than opposing him.

You aren't entitled to shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paroxysmal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't have a player made agreement where one player is unfairly set to the advantage. It needs to be a fair and even sharing process.
Yes, you can; that's what negotiating is. One person is at an advantage while the other is at a disadvantage. You go back and forth until each party walks away having given something up.

Nothing needs to be or is supposed to be "fair", especially for the new kids on the block like you. Back of the line, pal.

Quote:
To me this just shows how AM really is in regards to their willingness to step out of their gluttony.
They earned their spot by trading their dignity and virginity for those pixels and owe you nothing. You're lucky they even reached out to offer you whatever crumbs they did.

Quote:
F/V will continue on as we have been getting what we can. I highly doubt at this time we will entertain any of the statue agreements currently until AM/AW are more willing to set aside their greed for cooperation.
Let's see how that works out for you.

Quote:
There are a lot of players on this server looking to relive their glory days in eq. The way the high level raid scene is right now is NOT classic. I have spoke my peace to Sirken about this as well has offered several ideas on how to alleviate the problem to him and to Nilbog and Rogean. It will be up to them if they care enough about the casual player to actually make a change for the better, to decrease the toxicity on this server and make it into what it should have been all along.
If you think the Sirken, Nilbog or Rogean give a shit about you as an individual or as a single guild, you're smoking the kind of shit you only hear about in movies. You're not going to get any of your big ideas through without getting 90% of CSG on board, Rustle and at least one of A/A.

Last edited by Ella`Ella; 01-31-2017 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-31-2017, 04:38 PM
Banned

Damn ella with them dunks
Old 01-31-2017, 04:43 PM
Banned

it is a little unfair to demand total equality when AM did the hard work of getting Awakened suspended.

think of it as an FTE and git gud at lawyering
Old 01-31-2017, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem is....There is no problem.

Just because there is no rotation or free mobs for you does not mean there is a problem.

Imagine how much of Sirken's life these petitions ate up? .

Raid Suspension: Awakened

You are the problem.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever favorable terms Detoxx wants to work out with you is 95% predicated on how much he likes/respects you and 5% about pixels to him - I know Detoxx pretty well, you'd go a lot further appealing to him than opposing him.

Yes, you can; that's what negotiating is. One person is at an advantage while the other is at a disadvantage. You go back and forth until each party walks away having given something up.

Nothing needs to be or is supposed to be "fair", especially for the new kids on the block like you. Back of the line, pal.

They earned their spot by trading their dignity and virginity for those pixels and owe you nothing. You're lucky they even reached out to offer you whatever crumbs they did.

If you think the Sirken, Nilbog or Rogean give a shit about you as an individual or as a single guild, you're smoking the kind of shit you only hear about in movies. You're not going to get any of your big ideas through without getting 90% of CSG on board, Rustle and at least one of A/A.

We can close the thread now.

See if you can all do better next time we get a shot at not having to go pro-neckbeard for pixels.
Old 01-31-2017, 04:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I am not going to worship them for having no lives Ella, nor do I feel like we are entitled to anything. I will do as I want with my guild and its really none of your business.

I feel sorry for the people that have been on this server for 7 years of this and put up with it, if not from AW/AM from whomever was in charge at the time.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine how much of Sirken's life these petitions ate up? .

You are the problem.
Well the staff agreed to a set of byzantine rules to my understanding. I'm sure they could also repeal said rules if they wanted. But an alternative could be worse unless well thought out. Threads like these aren't helpful because they are just throwing out populist drivel (likely from someone who doesn't raid or is a troll) with little actual thought to a workable solution.
Closed Thread