Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 11-28-2023, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesty07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't like what you say so you're a troll wahhhhhhhh. Big baby. YOU are the troll, nobody else in this thread. Learn to play everquest better.
Thank you for continuing to prove you are just a troll via rage post. This always helps people recognize who the trolls are. I wish you would contribute instead of troll, but one day I believe you can improve yourself.
Old 11-28-2023, 03:18 AM
Kobold

Wahhhh everybody is a troll except me wahhhhhh
Old 11-28-2023, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesty07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wahhhh everybody is a troll except me wahhhhhh
I hope you understand that the more posts you make like this, the easier it is for people to look at your post history and see how obvious of a troll you are. This isn't hurting me. It's hurting yourself, and the people on this forum who just want to discuss the game mechanics. Why are you bloating threads with nonsense for no reason? Trolling isn't going to convince people you are correct.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 11-28-2023 at 03:26 AM..
Old 11-28-2023, 03:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can spam taunt until you need to use taunt strategically. It is not more complicated than that.
Why not just use taunt strategically to begin with? "Until you need" implies at least one instance happens where using taunt strategically would be superior to spamming taunt. If you start by using taunt strategically, that instance wouldn't happen.
Old 11-28-2023, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcbrown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not just use taunt strategically to begin with? "Until you need" implies at least one instance happens where using taunt strategically would be superior to spamming taunt. If you start by using taunt strategically, that instance wouldn't happen.
You've already admitted you are trolling. Please stop. I've answered this question multiple times. You can read the thread to find the answers to this question.
Old 11-28-2023, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty obvious you have been trolling just about the whole time. It's too bad your trolling isn't very good. It's painfully obvious to see where you are trying to steer the conversation into silly gotchas.
Maybe not a good "troll" but pretty good at "strategic taunting". He kept your attention for about 6 hours and two pages of blathering insecurity..
Old 11-28-2023, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe not a good "troll" but pretty good at "strategic taunting". He kept your attention for about 6 hours and two pages of blathering insecurity..
Rage posting is really not a good look. Why bother making a fool of yourself?
Old 11-28-2023, 03:51 AM
Kobold

You are the troll. Nobody else. Everybody reading these fourms knows it.
Old 11-28-2023, 03:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You are the troll. Nobody else. Everybody reading these fourms knows it.
I am sorry, but repeating nonsense does not make it true. All you are doing is cluttering your post history with literal trolling. It isn't hurting me or helping you.
Old 11-28-2023, 03:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Rage posting is really not a good look. Why bother making a fool of yourself?
There is no rage here, lol. Just a lot of irony.