Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2014, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^^^^ Exactly I wasn't gonna spell it OUT!!!

But I'm glad somebody DID!!!! Propz To Gaffin!

Is there a way around even this!!! YES but I'll never tell you fucking computer noobs! Because I don't dual box or cheat and I won't tell you how to do it!
That has nothing to do with the retarded mongoloid nonsense in this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF are you talking about VPN this isn't the movie hackers, it's an MMO the mobs and players load from server side, not client. The server has to know your correct traceroute or mobs won't load. You would have to hack the server literally to play on a banned IP or Mac, VPN IP masking does not work when the world loads from client and mobs load from server side.

Otherwise everyone would override the dual boxing rule by VPN masking IP or ghosting IP address.

If they want to fucking ban you for life, trust me they can!
You're still retarded.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:05 AM
Aviak

Some real 1984 level doublethink going on around here if people think that the sellers are the only ones culpable in the RMT game. Supply side only exists because there is a demand side. If you want to get rid of RMT, ostracize both. It wouldn't be hard for the players to start doing this with known RMTers. No one has the will to do it. Probably because deep down, no one actually gives a shit about RMT.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:06 AM
Banned

dick tracy

everquest

emulator
Old 06-19-2014, 01:09 AM
Banned

I don't care if people sell pixels.

But making it a business to control end game and control the sales is I don't know, going too far?

If I sold an item to someone in Az, it would end there, but making a business around it really is far more of a problem than some random buyer.

In the end, taking control of all content to sell shit for RMT - and never stopping, ruins the feel of a good EQ box.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nizzar sold tons of gear to MANY MANY people!
what no prof? You sound almost as dumb exposing this guy as you do trying to explain how hacking works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you can watch Sektors video, and stay in Nihilum, you're a bitch.

Nothing wrong with it pal, world needs lemmings.
If you can stomach even being around a self righteous snitch rambling on with his quivering voice, you're a bitch.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Dude you really do know your shit! Soandso is dirty as fuck I once caught him using old modified showeq compile I saw two other players here use, one of them I got banned when I had progs running to detect it!

If he's willing to use compiles I have no doubt he's RMt'ing, the two run hand and hand!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-19-2014, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I preferred a more "hands-on" approach to acquiring evidence. A sting I did. Enjoy:
So did you buy his account or what?
Old 06-19-2014, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

always cool when an ex gm responds here, good posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Him getting banned was proof your mouth blather is propaganda, look up propaganda vs proof.

It's not my fault if you don't understand how IP, masking, ghosting, spoofing works. There's only so much I can explain on forums to people who wish to look cool without having any actual knowledge of the subject.
Nah, you're allegation is a large scale operation, not a couple sales to 1 dude who bought shit from half the server. tard.
Old 06-19-2014, 02:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, you're allegation is a large scale operation, not a couple sales to 1 dude who bought shit from half the server. tard.
You think it's just to one guy?

Did you read how Nizzar was talking to Sektor, and about how he pitched various items?

Sad bro, sheep syndrome is everything wrong in the world, this may just be a vid, but it's still disgusting.
Closed Thread