Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Kobold

^everyone above this arrow is a douchebag
everyone below this line is a cake boy
Old 02-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact remains, your mom pushed you out when she should have had you sucked out.
^^^^ ^^^
PURE WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Server runs much smoother without prima donnas prancing around being bitches like this is Walmart's Customer Service Department.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Lmao.... Please kill this thread!!!
Old 02-17-2011, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thetruth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh and heres a thought. Your so fuckin rich. Why don't you pay some asian kid to play this game for you 24 hours day. Then you can have anything you want. Go suck on a premature road warriors anus.
FUCK

EVERY POST IN RNF IS LIKE THE SOUTHPARK MANATEE BALL SYSTEM.

premature raod warrior anus? You are Not funny.

You fucking fail truth, youre 10 x uglier 10 x more annoying and probably hated more than anyone else by ten fold.

I dont even know what to say to get you to just stop. But luckily i dont read the forums all the time, Just fucking hate your posts with a passion.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Kobold

Point!!
Old 02-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FUCK

EVERY POST IN RNF IS LIKE THE SOUTHPARK MANATEE BALL SYSTEM.

premature raod warrior anus? You are Not funny.

You fucking fail truth, youre 10 x uglier 10 x more annoying and probably hated more than anyone else by ten fold.

I dont even know what to say to get you to just stop. But luckily i dont read the forums all the time, Just fucking hate your posts with a passion.
I wont even ask. I know you mad bro.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

Sometimes the tags are the most hilarious parts of posts around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Child, what you don't understand is that us adults have real jobs, and real lives that don't revolve around this game, or this emulated server.

You can call me whatever you want, but you're still irrelevant.
Sorry Stupid. I don't buy that bullshit at all.

1) you aren't over the age of 20 ( unless you are still a virgin and work at burger king)

2) You are still an idiot.

3) the "real life" you have, revolves around this game, and the emulated server.

Buying an account does not mean you have limited time to play the game due to pressing real life events. It means you are a lazy fuck who probably doesn't have a girlfriend/wife/life/dog/cat/child/petrock to take care of. Otherwise you wouldn't have the money to waste on this game.

Also, before you sputter out how loaded and rich you are. You already came here bitching about how you got scammed, then stated you got the money refunded so it didn't matter. Rich people could give 2 shits about a few hundred, they wouldn't have even bothered to bring it up.

Keep posting.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did RMT with me, which was supposed to be for a druid, and ended up with a lameass enchanter that was 8 levels lower etc. Figured I was stuck cause RMT is bannable...now the account ulrich47 has been stolen back from me by Devil and he's trying to trade it with another friend of mine, who shall remain nameless.

THIS GUY IS BAD NEWS. RMT etc, only know for sure the account ulrich47 contains a level 19 SK and a level 49 enchanter named Aquafresh.
Ownt.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, is there something wrong with having to pay one's own tuition?
No, of course not, just like there's nothing wrong with having parents that choose to afford this for their children.
Closed Thread